Quotes by Johann Shmidt (Clone) (Earth-616)
- Behold the legacy of your bloodlust, Magneto! In killing me, you have released all that stirred within me-- such glorious liberation! I will finally see my world achieved-- the new Master Race will tear down this world and draw forth The Reich Eternal!
- You let her escape?! With the plans for this "Planetary Defense Shield"?! We had a plan -- to use the Chitauri fleet to destabilize world governments and cleave the world from its so-called protectors. And now our enemies have been handed the very keys to our defeat!
- Tonight we will break a nation and make it ours!
- Do you know what having the ability to overtake minds with such ease has taught me? The emptiness of it. That true submission... is voluntary. If you want to rule the world, you cannot simply break it-- You must change it.
- I admire what you've done with the place. Gassing your own cities, torturing political prisoners-- It's not the most original approach, but there's something to be said for sticking to the classics.
- With the brain of Charles Xavier, The Red Skull will eradicate the mutant menace!
- Magneto did not kill evil incarnate. He unleashed an Onslaught of it.
- Go forth! Our kind is threatened from within and without. Crush the traitor Deadpool, and then carve your way through this decrepit city. Kill as many of the humans as you can. They are your sworn enemy, and only by killing them will you ever be safe. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
- People fear dying alone. The Avengers will find a fate far worse than that -- dying with me in their heads.
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.