Quotes by John Jonah Jameson (Earth-1610)
- When this is over I'm going to change your life!
- [I] learned a lot from Peter Parker. I learned a hero should be left to be a hero. I publish a story saying who the new Spider-Man is, yes, I will sell a lot of papers. But then this new Spider-Man would have to stop being Spider-Man. And all of the good things he would do, whatever they would be, would never happen.
- I know who you are. I know... who you are.
- Okay, the world finds out this man is Spider-Man, which by the way, based on your prior record I'm not convinced is true... You put that out there... then what? Then the city has one less hero and this family's life is ruined. The world will not be better. Justice will not have been done. You're just burying someone so you can... your words: make money.
- New Spider-Man. Whether or not it's Peter Parker, still alive... He's about to get real famous.
- I feel there's something between us, you and I. I hope that doesn't sound odd. You baffle me. I've been in the center of the city for my entire life. I have met drug dealers and kings and everything in between. But I have never met anyone like you. You're...you're Spider-Man.
- I want to know everything there is to know about Spider-Man. I'm telling you -- I smell it! This is our new O.J.
- People are sheep. They'll read what you give them.
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.