Quotes by Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-616)
- LIFE is risk, Lee. It just rarely works out this well.
- Much as I'd like to, I can't stop Paige from goin' out with you. But if you cause her even the slightest discomfort -- well, let's just say my powers have a nasty habit of blowing blokes' faces off.
- I...I guess one advantage to not having a mouth is that I can't puke.
- C'mon, Monet. We're bloody mutants. You know how it goes: 'Living in a world that hates and fears us'. That's not much of a life, for anyone. It's more like a battle.
- How 'bout we not take any chances and get you back to the school? Other than Jubilee and Roxy, everyone's been accounted for. Husk and I'll take it from here.
- Nobody wants to be alone… not even we monsters.
- Believe it or not, I was okay lying there with that giant crater where my chest used to be. I wasn't thrilled about it, obviously, but if those were the cards I was dealt, then so be it. I'd deal with it. At least I had some bloody peace for once. So now, here I am. Did I ask to look like this? Did I even ask to be fixed up, for that matter? It ain't none of your concern, mates, because one thing's for certain...I never asked for any of you. However, there is one thing you can do for me, if you're still in a helpful mood. Passon to 'Mr. High and Mighty' Charles Xavier and whatever other 'heroes' who want to help me out...the whole lot of you can go sod off.
- Don't worry about me, luv--I've got this.
- What? You mean...we're done? Just like that?
- Guess I may have to break 'em and burn 'em.
- You can start by doing what ya always promised and never delivered. Save us. We're all that's left.
- ...after Sublime alluded to a connection between him and the Weapon X Program, he asked me if I was on the right side... ...an it's a question I've been wondering if I even know the answer to anymore.
- Maybe that's been the problem--why bloody maniacs like Weapon X are doing whatever it is they're doing to mutants right under our noses!
- It's worse than we ever could have imagined, Logan...far worse. What Weapon X has done here...I'm having trouble controlling myself and not burning these animals straight to--
Conversations with Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-616)
All items (16)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.