Quotes by Kallark (Earth-616)
- A star system dead, millions and millions of souls dead in an instant. Good and noble warriors of the Shi'ar destroyed. What say you, Earth girl? How do you plead?
- This human was transformed into this -- this so-called "destroyer" -- for the sole purpose of attacking and killing the mad titan Thanos. But instead he has chosen to use his gifts for terrorism and thievery. All this is fact.
- Who I am... is bound by what I am. I am an empire. And that empire must stand at any cost.
- I am Gladiator, Superguardian of the Shi'ar Imperium. My sworn duty is to preserve stellar harmony. May the eternal heavens forgive us for what we must do here. Destroy all mutants.
- We were both soldiers, Lord Gorgon. Neither of us are yet used to our roles as statesmen. So just this once I will overlook the inexcusable way you just confronted the Majestor of the Shi'ar Imperium and not kick your head into orbit.
- I came in search of the X-Men. You will do.
- T'korr was a hard man...but a good leader. He put his subjects before himself. Can I say the same for Vulcan? It does not matter. He is my Majestor. My planet is now gone. With but one exception, I am the last of my kind. Why, then, do I remain loyal? Because it was the last wish of the elders. Because if I do not, my centuries-long existence -- an their sacrifice -- loses all meaning. Because I am Gladiator. And I have sworn to serve.
- You want your damn protocols? FINE! Activate the death commandos! Set them losse on whatever poor soul that wretched bird has chosen to torment this time around! But I'll be damned if you or anyone else in this imperium is going to stop me from rescuing my son! I fly to Earth. May the Gods help us all. And may the X-Men somehow forgive us.
Conversations with Kallark (Earth-616)
- For Empress and Empire!
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.