Quotes by Karen Page (Earth-199999)
- No, I have already been hurt by those bastards. You know, I don't care what I signed or how much money they paid me to forget. I don't. And I'm not just going to stick my head in the sand and let it happen to somebody else because I am scared. Which I am... A lot.
- He's the kind of man that hurts people, not like you, but... he damages them... breaks them.
- What is it, to be a hero? Look into the mirror and you'll know.
- Daredevil practiced vigilante justice in our backyard and we applauded him for it. I know that I did. And you know, we never stopped to think that maybe his actions could open the door for men like this. Men with guns. Men who think that the law belongs to them.
- Okay. Just for a minute... try... try to be Frank Castle. To be solely fueled by... by a single cluster of seconds. One moment in... in your entire life... and every time you close your eyes, you relive that moment. And every time you open them, you find only the briefest peace before you realize that that nightmare is real. That nothing has changed. Your family isn't coming back. And so you watch them die... all over again right in front of you. We're not talking about something that happened to Frank Castle, we're talking about something that is happening to him.
- This bomber is intent on spreading fear, but I'm not scared. I know this city will pull together like it has so many times before. The Bulletin may have printed his words, but we've also given his letter to the FBI, because we have faith in the institutions he seeks to destroy. We must not tolerate those who use violence to communicate. This man is not a patriot. He's a coward, a terrorist.
Conversations with Karen Page (Earth-199999)
All items (7)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.