Quotes by Karolina Dean (Earth-616)
- No, it's how I hide my powers. But where I'm going, I'll never have to do that again. I can finally stop pretending to be something I'm not.
- Fine! If you want it so bad, have it! It's nothing! See?! Oh no.
- What kind of bad guys are your parents, Topher? Androids? Demons? Android demons?
- Man, I am so tired of fighting. Why can't we all just get along?
- I can't leave you kids alone for a second, can I?
- Man. History just lost one buff.
- We always do. Weirdest part of this for me? That people have spent more than a hundred years fighting over a city that doesn't even have In-n-Out Burger.'
- We always go to Plan B! Next time, we should just make that Plan A!
- Nico... she's, she's not... she's not with us anymore.
- Nico, listen to me. He wouldn't just leaves us. Not like this. Not like this.
- It shouldn't be this hard to help people! Los Angeles is a mess!
- I am a good person. I am my own person. My parents' decisions don't define me. I forgive myself for the mistakes I made when I was too young to know any better. I'm allowed to be...happy.
- Molly, you're a runaway...
Conversations with Karolina Dean (Earth-616)
Man, I am so tired of fighting. Why can't we all just get along?
All items (15)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.