Quotes by Kevin Green (Earth-93060)
- “It’s Prime Time !”
- Hardcase needs a real hero by his side! I thought I was one when I started being Prime, but I was just a kid playing hero! Then I got mad, about my life going to hell and my dad leaving and all the stuff people were saying about me! I thought I was my own man -- but I forgot how much I owe to other people! I've got to be more than either of the Primes I used to be! I've got to be somebody worth of him!
- I won't leave here until I've got your confession, Coach Meyer. I protect the innocent -- and expose the guilty. That is the Prime Directive!
- 'Normal' he says! Why would I want to normal? When I could be Prime...forever!
- Don't think about it! Don't think about mom or dad...or Kelly...don't! Just look at the moon! The moon! The air's getting thin! Gotta concentrate...keep my body's surface tension tight...hope the oxygen in my cells is enough to keep me... No! My body-goop's expanding in the vacuum! Gotta keep it in! Gotta -- no! Ick! Can't...can't use my energy to fly and contain the pressure at the same time! I'm losing it! I'm hitting the atmosphere! I'm...I'm burning up!!
- Pictures... Banging around my head... No...not pictures! Memories! Old memories...so old! This thing on the moon...watching us! Watching the earth for all that time! Attacking us with energy! No -- not attacking! Trying to get something. Reaching out! Again! And again! And again! My god! I understand! I understand.
- If you even touch them -- I'll kill you! And if you try to run from me, I'll tear the world apart to find you!! I'm going to save Mantra -- no matter who stands in my way!!
- Now the whole world knows the identity of Prime!
- I've had some baaaad experiences with researchers who kidnap Kids, Mister! Researchers who mess with kids' bodies to make Supersoldiers and Monsters and Ultras who never got asked if they wanted to be Ultras!
- This crap reeks, and it's sticky. I hate being sticky!
All items (10)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.