Quotes by Kevin Sidney (Earth-1081)
- Didja ever notice how "Trask" is an anagram of "Stark"? What's up with that...?
- Hey, ladies! What's all the hubbub? We got a week to kill and I say we kill 'im slow.
- Ah--No kissing in front of Doom!
- All I'm saying, big man, is that if you run into a horse-faced dude named Beta Ray, just hang onto that over-sized nutcracker of yours.
- Well... I know people dismember themselves for fun sometimes... you know, just to see if they can wake up and put their bodies back together again... but personally, I just never got around to trying it.
- I was the rightful heir after my Great-Uncle John, Baron Blood! Rogers had stolen my sovereignty! But thanks to all of you-- I have reclaimed it!
- Yes! I have always wanted to know if my soulsword could cut through his hide! Let's hear it for wacko alternate worlds!
- She died fighting you, Calvin. You monster! You're supposed to know better! You're supposed to be the great hero! Well--great hero--how could you come back to us with a monster living inside you! Look what you did! You should have killed yourself! You coward! How could you let this happen?! She's just a girl! She's 20 years old, you maniac! And now she's dead!
- NO ONE ELSE DIES TODAY BUT YOU, HYPERION!
- Two atoms are walking along, and one says, "Hey, I think I lost an electron!" The other says, "Are you sure?" The first atom says, "Yes, I'm positive!"
- HULK!! IT'S THE @#%$&* HULK!! EVERYBODY RUN!! RUUUUN!!
- If this is where the Timebroker lives, he gets an "F" for decor. 'Course, what do you expect from a guy who dresses like Mister Belvedere?
- Magneto a good guy? Fine. Mutants, the majority? Check. But sentinels crashing in through the floor instead of the ceiling...? That is just wrong!
- Uh-Oh, guys... ...I've seen that face before-- on my prom date after too many Jello shots.
- It must have something to do with my intangible physiognomy; when you swept through my body, you didn't consume my mind. Instead, I just kind of shut down. When my friends tried to reprogram you, they created an environment where I could reassert myself.
- Happens that way sometimes. True love meets reality. Usually, reality wins.
All items (17)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.