Quotes by Kurt Wagner (Earth-616)
- We live in a perfect world. That doesn't make us perfect mutants. This is the trouble with having everything: You have so very much to lose.
- You'd disagree with your sister for me?
- I remember ze days ve did nozing but fight, instead of doing what really mattered.
- All rights, boys. Now comes the fun part.
- I dare say...I was born for this. Raise the flag, X-Men. And let's go be amazing.
- I'm up to my navel in little blue geeks!
- Cerebro says there is half a mutant, in a place called Poughkeepsie. Is there really a city with such a name? Unglãublich!
- Welcome to the Danger Room, FauX-Men -- hope you survive the experience!
- Isn't it obvious. Don't you see the resemblance? They're my flesh and blood. They're all my little brothers.
- Being a team leader in these times has not been conducive to mindless joy... I used to have a lot less responsibility. I've had to preside over such horror... ... Genosha, Black Air, the verdammte X-Man, the devil under London. The Soulsword trouble...
- In that moment, Charles Xavier gave me the most precious gift of all...a chance at LIFE. For this, I shall eternally remain in his debt.
- ...It's more than just feeling 'out of the loop,' Piotr. It's like we don't even count anymore Not even to the X-Men's enemies.
- We can't afford to antagonize the police, Phoenix.
- 'Vega-Superior?' Please, be serious.
- Odd how even in the face of tragedy, there are often such wonders--such miracles--to be found.
- You said that the Legacy Virus has been infecting humans rather than the mutants it was designed to kill. That information was generated here on Muir Island. There are only two humans here. Rory has spent no time around infected mutants. It's you, isn't it, Moira? You have the legacy virus.
- I cannot prevent the others from talking about this incident. It will get back to the Professor, eventually. Logan will probably take to gnawing on a photo of you for a few days.
- Well... I know people dismember themselves for fun sometimes... you know, just to see if they can wake up and put their bodies back together again... but personally, I just never got around to trying it.
- Be careful, Bobby... there's no telling what might be down here.
- Odd how even in the face of tragedy, there are often such wonders -- such miracles -- to be found.
- Lets close with affirmations. Everyone, please repeat after me: "When I look to humans to dictate who I should be or how I should look, I reject who I am. I deserve to be alive. I look exactly the way I'm supposed to."
- Lockheed! If you don’t get your tail out of my face, I’m going to bite if off!
- Poot?! Oh, no! I went 'Poot' and I didn't teleport! Where's the Bamf?!
- He said that my coming there had compromised them. It had become too dangerous. These people were no longer worth the risk. He was going to kill them. That was when it started. His callousness, his disregard. I snapped. I had the power. I had the ability. So I used it.
- My name is Kurt Wagner. Better known as Nightcrawler. I fought the good fight, on this world and many others. I help saved the universe. And then I died. But that isn't the end of the story. Fate, it seemed, had other plans... ...and brought me back to life.
- Amanda, your spell brought us right back to where my life with the X-Men began -- why am I not surprised? Fate has a wicked sense of humor.
- You have the instincts of a hero, my friend. But above all, the soul of a good man.
- If you brought me back to life for no other reason, Lord......I pray it is to prove myself equal to that challenge. Logan deserves no less. He was my friend.
- Is this why you came to rescue me, my friends? If so, I will not let you down. I will find a way to dethrone this so-called "King." I will find a way to save you.
- Callisto -- and me? You're... kidding?!?
- NASA will love him.
- Zachary, where is she? Where's Mary?
- Every so often, liebchen, since I look like a demon... I have this irresistible urge to play the part.
- You know, my mother told me there'd be days like this.
- Sean! Am I to understand you have known criminals serving under you?! These men are killers!
- Aye, carumba. Bet you thought I was going to say something cute in German, didn't you-- Please tell me you're kissing him out of gratitude, Stacy.
- It saddens me to know that I share genetics with a man whose heart is so black that he sees no other options. Sees no possibility for either love or compassion.
- Forgive me for being blunt, Logan, but...she was going to die anyway. Be it from poison, old age or any number of reasons. All of which you are immune to.
- The only things hard about Logan are his bones and his claws. Everything else is just a man trying to do the right thing.
- You are unique, Logan. And I do not speak of what has been done to you. Is the wolf evil when it culls the sickness from the herd?
- It will all just cease to exist. Unless...unless I open one last door. The one he's buried deepest underground, the one he hoped never to open again. I'm sorry, Logan. This is for your own good. This is the only way to save you from hell, mein freund. We've got to burn these demons out...with some fire of our own.
- Let's hope you're right. Let's hope the X-Men still remember their old friends. And that they're not afraid to risk their lives one more time...To save a dead man.
- Huhh...wuh...worth it... I...I believe in you.
- Magneto? Erik is here? I thought he was dead.
- Mesmero, Avalanche, and Pyro attacked the Heritage Initiative's annual fundraiser.
- So... color-blindness, baldness... cancer... they're all genetic mutations! The Sentinel is targeting everyone.
- You must be confused. "Beast" is a friend of mine. He is blue though. I'm surprised we don't get confused more often!
- You're on TV in another dimension right now, star of a top rated show. There's probably an Armor-Baby, too.
- Kitty, I'm sorry I was not there for you...and I miss you.
- The choices we make, the chances we take, define us.
- So, what do we call ourselves? The Fantastic Six? X-4?
- To be honest, fräulein Locke, I don't usually make a habit of striking the beautiful women I meet -- but I've a need for your souped-up shotgun. I hope you don't mind me using it to blast this place to smithereens.
- See for yourself. Lorna's alive, I think. But this other one is beyond human help.
- If the Neo are truly predators, Cecilia... then all that stands between them and the world they would make their killing ground... are the X-Men!
- Here I can breathe. Here I can think. Which is good, because Krakoa asks hard questions of me. Every day there's some new, amazing something to believe in... and all it costs is the suspension of everything I used to believe... Speaking of... Crucible is today.
Conversations with Kurt Wagner (Earth-616)
Church of Humanity Priest
Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
Havok (Alex Summers)
Church of Humanity Priest
All items (62)
- X-Men Vol 1 124
- X-Men Vol 1 126
- Bizarre Adventures Vol 1 27
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 177
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 194
- Power Pack Vol 1 12
- Nightcrawler Vol 1 1
- Nightcrawler Vol 1 2
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 204
- Excalibur Vol 1 2
- Excalibur Vol 1 31
- Excalibur Vol 1 71
- Excalibur Vol 1 86
- Excalibur Vol 1 92
- Excalibur Vol 1 103
- Excalibur Vol 1 107
- Excalibur Vol 1 120
- X-Men Vol 2 100
- Nightcrawler Vol 2 2
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 402
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 410
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 424
- Exiles Vol 1 30
- Wolverine Vol 3 6
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 434
- X-Men Vol 2 157
- Wolverine Vol 3 19
- X-Men / Fantastic Four Vol 1 1
- Spider-Man and the Black Cat Vol 1 5
- X-Men: Manifest Destiny Vol 1 2
- X-Men: Manifest Destiny Vol 1 4
- X-Men / Spider-Man Vol 1 4
- X-Men: Manifest Destiny Nightcrawler Vol 1 1
- Wolverine: Origins Vol 1 46
- X-Force Vol 3 26
- Wolverine Vol 4 7
- Wolverine and the X-Men Vol 1 35
- Amazing X-Men Vol 2 2
- Amazing X-Men Vol 2 3
- Amazing X-Men Vol 2 4
- Amazing X-Men Vol 2 6
- Nightcrawler Vol 4 1
- Nightcrawler Vol 4 2
- Nightcrawler Vol 4 6
- Nightcrawler Vol 4 7
- Deadpool Vol 3 37
- Nightcrawler Vol 4 8
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 13
- X-Men: Gold Vol 2 5
- X-Men: Blue Vol 1 15
- X-Men: Gold Vol 2 21
- X-Men: The Wedding Special Vol 1 1
- Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist Vol 1 1
- Age of X-Man: The Amazing Nightcrawler Vol 1 1
- Age of X-Man: The Marvelous X-Men Vol 1 1
- Age of X-Man: The Amazing Nightcrawler Vol 1 4
- X-Men Vol 5 7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.