Quotes by Layla Miller (Earth-616)
- I'm Layla Miller. I know stuff.
- You have his eyes. Not in the color sense, but in the "Kill you with a glance" sense.
- Which word was unclear? 'Know?' 'Stuff?' Or are you shaky on personal pronouns?
- Iiii'm getting marrrried...
- You want to know why I didn't do anything, Rahne? The real reason? Because when I do, I get punished. And sooner or later, so does everyone else.
- Shut up! The both of you! It doesn't matter! It... He's not responding. Maybe I waited too long, maybe it was Bloodbath, I don't know...but he's gone. Jamie's... Jamie's gone
- Because destiny isn't what's handed to you. Destiny is what you try to seize with both hands..and never stop running towards.
- Don't believe everything you read, Jamie.
- ...Even I'm not sure how this ends.
- I guess this serves as a reminder that while I know stuff...I don't know everything.
- Layla Miller. I know stuff. And we here at X-Factor can't wait to dive into your case.
- Is being gross a French thing?
- Everything that's happened in my life, plus everything I found out that happens in the next eighty years. A ton of stuff. Too much to absorb, really, which is why we'll have gaps in our knowledge. But that's okay. Not knowing everything means at least we get to pretend we have free will sometimes.
- I try to do the right thing, and it turns out wrong. I know that's how it is for everyone else...but not for me. Is this some kind of sick joke?
- That's true, we'll be arguing for a long time to come. 'Cause eventually we get married.
All items (16)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.