Quotes by Loki Laufeyson (Earth-616)
- This time I'm not guilty!
- Speak not to Loki of crime! Within the hour, my every wish shall be the imperial law! For this mortal is more than he seems--He is the weapon with which I shall dethrone Odin himself!
- And again I swear-- By the evil that doth sustain me-- When freedom comes to Loki-- Then shall everlasting defeat come to the accursed Thor!
- We've been struck... by an all-powerful Odin-Bolt!
- Weakling! 'Tis no wonder our father preferred thee to me-- Thy heart be as warm as his!
- Ah, Milord Odin... this be merriment most grand thy Schemings have unleashed upon us, dost thou not agree?
- Ahh...at last Loki doth wear that which please him...regalia fitting -- the god of mischief.
- After all, the first thing a sorcerer of quality learns is to make himself as difficult to kill as possible! Ah, Balder, thy name is laughter!
- Welcome, accursed brother! Welcome to Midgard! Welcome to Buzzard Gulch! Death rides for thee!
- Fly! Fly, you demons! And let the last days of Asgard begin!
- By the beard of Odin! They have grown large!
- The reason super-criminals fail is that they become obsessed with VENGEANCE. After being beaten by a certain foe, what do you do? You go BACK, only to get BEATEN again. My advice to your team is simple: EXCHANGE OPPONENTS!
- You're not one to be trusted are you, sir?
- I am one far more accustomed to demanding answers, fool, than to giving them.
- Either you will kill the man within -- or you shall stand and bear witness -- while I lay waste a city -- and decimate its population! Which will it be, thunderer? The choice -- is yours!
- Not at one, ophidian one! I presently have as casual a use for your expertise in genetics...as you may have for my talents for trickery! An exchange of favors may be of benefit to us both!
- You are as beautiful as the goddess Sif -- and as resourceful -- but your Ragnarok is now!
- Y-you're really serious. You mean to destroy...everything!
- Let no one suspect the truth. Let no one suspect that 'tis not Odin who doth take the measure of events -- but rather, Loki the Trickster!
- Turn, oh mortal soul, that I might at last see the visage -- of the true Jake Olson!''
- I come with fear in my heart for the realm eternal--for there is trouble in Midgard, grave trouble indeed--and trouble of Thor's own making. How will it be, in the coming battle, if his heart--and his loyalties--are divided? I pray thee, sire, to send Thor back to Midgard--to settle matters, that he not be...distracted.
- I desired the chest for my own use, Thor. Still, if I was able to sow doubt and unrest among thy subjects...the day was a good one for Loki, the Trickster!
- Heh. Such puppets. So easy to control. For ones such as Father Williams or Willie, each a guise of...Loki, the trickster!
- I welcome you to our family and our brotherhood, Balder. Be not angry with us for our poor decisions, for as with all things, my lord Thor had only your best interests in mind.
- Time is elusive, lovely Hela. And its rules may be bent but not broken. I cannot go back and change what has happened. But I can make what happened, happen. And spend the rest of my very, very long life wondering which came first. But ultimately...caring not a whit.
- No. Mischief is a small thing, a toy I've well used and discarded. This isn't mischief. This is mayhem. Just watch.
- Such bluster. How very typical. Ever the sheltered son. So many fractured delusions. You know nothing of war. For all these countless millennia -- when it comes to the two of us -- you seem to have avoided the simplest of conclusions. Instead, you feel the incessant need to avenge every wrong you perceive from your position of languid morality...as if it were some sort of game. Quite sad. But if it's a war you truly desire, Thor -- then Loki can happily provide.
- But my little Eir-Gram... Those who enter it's Loki-wrought tale will more than desire it. They will need it. And what they will do to gain it...will be legend.
- I pray that what I have done does not lead to any...mischief. But if the memories ever return...know this: I'm sorry, Kelda. If I could, I would make this sacrifice myself...but purity of spirit was never amongst my merits.
- Beware, Thor, for they brother shall free himself from our father's wrath...and then shall you know the vengeance of Loki!
- You ask me why I did what I did? Ask, rather, why the serpent Nidhogg eats the roots of Yggdrasil -- Why, when the tree's death means, in turn, the dragon's ruin? Because, Thor, I keep telling you -- That is what it was born to do -- That is what I was born to do.
- My, my, my... a world for the taking.
- Not a tear -- never again a tear --
- Old Odin... Because of what I've done...there will be no Asgard soon. The Age of Odin and his sons is ending... Fire and chaos are coming. And I am the Lord of Chaos!
- Operation Firefly consists of sensitive information that, for reasons of my own, I would like to remain secret. I am prepared to do whatever it takes to keep it that way.
- Heh. Loki isn't your greatest enemy after all. And never will be. No... it's Midgard.
Conversations with Loki Laufeyson (Earth-616)
Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
Wasp (Hank Pym)
Wasp (Hank Pym)
All items (42)
- Journey into Mystery Vol 1 96
- Journey into Mystery Vol 1 122
- Thor Vol 1 147
- Thor Vol 1 148
- Thor Vol 1 191
- Thor Vol 1 207
- Thor Vol 1 233
- Thor Vol 1 295
- Thor Vol 1 307
- Thor Vol 1 344
- Thor Vol 1 353
- Thor Vol 1 370
- Thor Vol 1 376
- Thor Vol 1 377
- Captain America Vol 1 365
- Captain America Vol 1 366
- Avengers Annual Vol 1 23
- Thor Vol 1 484
- Thunderstrike Vol 1 19
- Mantra Vol 1 22
- Journey into Mystery Vol 1 507
- Thor Vol 2 16
- Thor Vol 2 19
- Thor: Godstorm Vol 1 2
- Thor Vol 2 45
- Thor Vol 2 64
- Thor Vol 3 10
- Thor Vol 3 12
- Mighty Avengers Vol 1 21
- Siege: Loki Vol 1 1
- Avengers: The Origin Vol 1 4
- Thor Vol 1 613
- Thor Vol 1 614
- Thor: First Thunder Vol 1 1
- Loki Vol 2 1
- Thor: First Thunder Vol 1 2
- Loki Vol 2 3
- Loki Vol 2 4
- All-Winners Squad: Band of Heroes Vol 1 3
- Thor Vol 5 7