Quotes by Lonnie Lincoln (Earth-616)
- My my my, aren't you something. Not just a thorn... but an entire fucking rose bush.
- Which is it? You a reporter or you work for the fat man?
- Do I look like a man who gives a @#*! how you %&*!$@ me over? I know it was Fisk that stole the tape from you. But it was your word. You %&*!$@ me over. You shouldn'ta tried to run with the big dogs, girly. You were always gonna be out of your league.
- Out of my way, little man-- Tombstone's back to stay!
- Mindless super-powered twerps who do who do whatever you say and confuse the Five-0 because they're kids. What's not to like?
- Send the word... time to remind fools what happens when you mess with Lonnie Lincoln.
- And don't even try to hide those biscuits from me, Fatty.
- This game is for lowlifes. Dangerous people who don't deserve to keep goin' anyway. And that sure as hell don't apply to the smartest, prettiest, connivingest gal in the world, my Janice.
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.