Quotes by Mar-Vell (Earth-616)
- Now here I stand truly alone -- unknown and unsuspected, I hold the fate of a planet -- in my hands!
- I did what had to be done -- and now I must leave!
- To those who dwell on Earth, the name Captain Marvel is that of a hero! Yet, only I... of all who walk this planet... know the mind-wrenching truth -- That it may one day be my hand which signals the fatal attack upon an unsuspecting sphere... that mine may be the voice which decrees its total destruction!
- It's perfectly obvious! You're a woman – a lovely woman, in fact! And you've been given a very masculine role in life! Naturally, psychological conflicts must arise when a beautiful young woman is asked to play at policeman!
- Great Pama!
- Una If this is a mortal wound, I will not rest until you are avenged to the last!
- ... I have not yet begun to wage total combat against my foe!
- I have saved your life... and spared the base! What more do I need to prove I am not a traitor?
- Rad-Nam... city of my birth! The mere sight of it tugs at my heart... floods my mind with a million memories of the past! I have been away too long! If only I have not finally returned... merely to lay it to rubble!
- Perhaps we make a better team than we thought, Rick!
- No Monster... You shall not be allowed to kill -- Captain Marvel denies it!
- Thanos is the greatest menace this galaxy has ever known! He's here to gain the force that can subjugate the stars-- the Cosmic Cube!
- I've seen and done many strange things! I've understood some of what's transpired, not all! But it's started me thinking!... and perhaps that was all I needed!
- Today is the day Lou-Ann shall be freed, for this day is Captain Marvel's!
- The Hala you say, Monster!
- I don't think that was Sadism! I think it was boasting! Like when he showed us how he had imprisoned Kronos, the Supreme Titan! Why, instead of killing us when we escaped, did he merely disable us, so that we had to witness his Transformation! Thanos wanted an Audience, someone to feed his Ego, someone to see him change into and gain control of the entire Universe and everything in it! What Fun is there in becoming God if there is no one to watch?
- It is not that I fear her. It's just that.. I no longer need... the illusion.
- I am proud of you. I was made a warrior because it is the way of my people. But you chose the path of you own free will. You could have done something easier, and you did not.
- You are only one person, Car-Ell. You alone cannot bear the burden of saving everyone... no one can.
Conversations with Mar-Vell (Earth-616)
Dr. Walter Lawson
All items (22)
- Marvel Super-Heroes Vol 1 12
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 1
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 4
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 5
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 6
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 8
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 11
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 13
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 14
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 15
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 21
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 23
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 28
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 29
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 30
- Daredevil Vol 1 107
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 32
- Death of Captain Marvel Vol 1 1
- Young Avengers Presents Vol 1 2
- Generations: Captain Marvel & Captain Mar-Vell Vol 1 1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.