Quotes by Mark Milton (Earth-4023)
- I feel as if I should say something... on this eve of the destruction of all mankind. Good riddance.
- Only Achilles had an Achilles heel. I cannot be stopped.
- I'm going to stop the Asteroid and then I'm going to rule this planet.
- Pathetic. So this is your last stand, Gambit? With these weakling Exiles? I should have ripped your head off instead of your arm.
- If this is where the Timebroker lives, he gets an "F" for decor. 'Course, what do you expect from a guy who dresses like Mister Belvedere?
- You people have traveled like I have. You know what's at stake. You'll understand the Granedur of my accomplishments. So I'm offering one last chance to join me.
- Looks like I'll soon be the only Thunderbolt left. What? You don't judge me, snotpile. I'm King Hyperion!
- Looks like I'll soon by the only Thunderbolt left. What? You don't judge me, snotpile. I'm King Hyperion!
Conversations with Mark Milton (Earth-4023)
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.