Quotes by Marrow (Sarah) (Earth-616)
- Oooh, Oooh, QUESTION! Who do we go creatively murder first? Also: Dibs on the hit.
- As representatives of Homo Superior everywhere -- we hold you accountable.
- Come, gene joke. One cop -- or one thousand -- it makes no difference to me. You humans started this...and the mutant called Marrow is going to finish it!
- You'll always be an angel to me, Warren. ... Even if everyone else doesn't appreciate you.
- You humans don't know what a life is worth.
- Here's you I-Dee, flatscan -- we're the X-Men, we just saved your sad excuse for a world. You have a problem with this?
- You can defuse the bomb if you know how. I don't care. Kill as many fleshbags as you want. I won't lose my sleep.
- Don't call me that anymore, Director... my name is Marrow.
- That was for the Morlocks, you bastard.
- I believe humanity can accept the Morlocks as they are, without change. I hear and see everything they do..I taste their potential. But until the day comes that they can leave here and remain free, I'll stay. They need me now more than ever.
- What sorta dummy forgets their own imaginary friend?!
Conversations with Marrow (Sarah) (Earth-616)
All items (12)