Quotes by Maximus Boltagon (Earth-616)
- I... don't understand... where... where am I?
- Now you know what floob means. So get floobing.
- For give me, Lord... my brother asks about the laborers.
- Aireo, you will chain my beloved brother to the pillars now! I wish to see him squirm...
- What... What have I done...? Only what I must. Because I am Maximus. I am my brother's keeper and my mother's child. The seeker of the Prima Materia. I am the last Inhuman. And what I do, I do... For the good of all.
- I have made a masterpiece. Well... masterpieces. I've been busy.
- I told myself everything! I saw it all! The future! The Progenitors! The death of the Earth -- oh, Randac help me --
- Yes. That's the secret. I am my brother's keeper -- because that's what they made me to be.
- What we didn't know until now, is that the Kree are Inhumans, too. They did to us what was done to them.
- This? Of all the things in here, I can't believe you kept this! The technology scared you. Funny, because I made it for you. Perhaps you scare you? Would you really use it? Really? Oh my...what did the Skrulls do to you?
- You can win this war, brother, if you only have the will. Say the word. Gen - o - cide.
- That's the only reason this war with the mutants is happening at all. Medusa and her people have to defend the cloud, since with no crystals, the cloud is the only way future Inhuman generation will be able to access their powers. But at the same time, the mutants have to destroy it, since it's poisonous to them. If only we had the formula for Terrigen crystals, right? We could make more. The cloud wouldn't matter. The mutants could destroy it, and we could keep the crystals safe in New Attilan or wherever -- everyone's happy.
- I am Maximus of the Inhumans. Mighty Queen of this hidden realm, I do you honor by my presence. As do my boon companions.
- Well, Triton, old friend, I thought it over, and I decided it was a terrible idea.
All items (15)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.