Quotes by May Parker (Earth-982)
- Dad used to tell me stories about him. He was a hero who died before I was born.
- My father looked up to his Uncle Ben--
- You've no idea what he means to me. He's my world. All the family I have left.
- My name is May Mayday Parker. I'm the daughter of Spider-Man. And today my story begins anew. I'm not a girl anymore. From this moment on... I'm Spider-Woman.
- A home. A family. That was his dream. All he ever wanted.
- You try to picture the puzzled expression on your dad's face when he suddenly realizes that his stalker has vanished and you have to smile because you really enjoy playing his guardian angel.
- No matter what pain or misery awaits me-- this is a Spider-Girl world!
- Do you really have what it takes to wear your father's webs?
- I don't want anyone to ever suffer because Spider-Girl failed to help when she should have.
- But we have to stop at my spider-cave.
- Easy?!? Running a gauntlet of former Avengers may be many things, American Dream. Easy ain't among 'em. Even Stinger's near misses are bruising my bruises. And, at the risk of annoying repitition, it's now Spider-Woman.
- I keep thinking about what Scott Lang said to Hope. Swelling on Dad's death made me a danger to myself and others. I'd rather be defined be how he lived--and what he believed. I've learned there are other Spider-People in the Multiverse--but I am the only one raised by a happy and loving Peter Parker. That makes me unique and special. My name is May "Mayday" Parker and I am the daughter of Spider-Man. I love you daddy--and always will!
- Just so we're clear... I freely admit to my failings. I depend to much on instinct when I should be using intelligence-- and I still have lots to learn. But I'm no poseur or glory hound. I do the best I can. And I take my responsibilities seriously. Very seriously!
- I'm free for the rest of the afternoon and I'm perfectly willing to give you separate fight scenes.
- It's still a Spider-Girl world!!
- Web-Warriors emergency!
- You want a Spider-person, Normie? Face it tiger ... you just hit the jackpot!
Conversations with May Parker (Earth-982)
- "You want a Spider-person, Normie? Face it tiger ... you just hit the jackpot!" - What If Volume 2 105
- "You try to picture the puzzled expression on your dad's face when he suddenly realizes that his stalker has vanished and you have to smile because you really enjoy playing his guardian angel." - Spider-Girl 1
- "Do you really have what it takes to wear your father's webs?" (thinking to herself) - Spider-Girl 2
All items (20)
- What If? Vol 2 105
- Spider-Girl Vol 1 1
- Spider-Girl Vol 1 2
- Spider-Girl Vol 1 4
- Spider-Girl Vol 1 6
- Spider-Girl Vol 1 17
- The Amazing Spider-Girl Vol 1 2
- The Amazing Spider-Girl Vol 1 4
- The Amazing Spider-Girl Vol 1 19
- Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 8
- Spider-Verse Team-Up Vol 1 3
- Spider-Island Vol 1 1
- Spider-Island Vol 1 2
- Spider-Island Vol 1 5
- Web Warriors Vol 1 2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.