Quotes by Moira MacTaggert (Earth-TRN748)
- Well, here’s the thing, Charles... it’s not a dream if it’s real.
- I want to make up fer everything I did wrong...
- What happens tae Charles' dream of peaceful co-existence between human mutant when there's no one left alive to dream it, Kurt? And I'm telling ye now -- Charles's dream is HERE, if thing's go wrong in Manhattan, WE'RE IT.
- Is me refrigerator runnin'? I dinnae understand...
- There's nae much time, Lass... whatever happens to me, the cure to the Legacy Virus must not be lost.
- What a total and utter bastard Charles Xavier really skkkrrkkk-- krrrkk-- he's doing it again... he came to me for help, to save his X-Men when then went missing and I-- skkkrrkkk-- kkrrkk-- and God help me, I gave him my own-- skkkrrkkk-- just children. Bloody children... and he got them all killed.
- "The good shepherd." That's what they called you in Korea, isn't it? Well if I'm right, this mutant race won't need a shepherd, Charles. They'll be like gods. Gods in human form.
- Well, here's the thing, Charles... It's not a dream if it's real.
- I don't want to die like this.
- It's okay... I have what I need now. And this... this is what you do.
- You're a good man who believes in the goodness of others... and it breaks my heart that I have to break that part of you. But I will break it. Because that's what has to happen now. I know you will fight me... just like your shade, Erik, will fight me. But this time, I mean for all of us to be together. All of us. You've been dreaming the wrong dream, Charles... and it's long past time that you wake up.
Conversations with Moira MacTaggert (Earth-TRN748)
Dr. Moira MacTaggert
All items (13)