Quotes by Monet St. Croix (Earth-616)
- It's me again! I have my old body back! But...that means Nicole and Claudette are trapped in the form of Penance!
- That was my sisters, not me. I was trapped in that hideous Penance form back then, remember? I'm still getting used to being back in my own body, Jubilee.
- Innocents. Yeah, right, Jubilee. Just like the 'innocents' that are responsible for Ev's death. The same 'innocents' that have us hiding out like rejects from society. And on the one day we try to live like normal people and go shopping, we end up having to defend our lives -- just for being born the way we were born. Well, I'm sorry, Jubilee, but the 'innocents' will just have to deal with it.
- Brother, I don't blame you for your inability to think beyond cheap stopgap measures -- like that hideous breathing mask you wore for all those years -- but I'm looking for a more elegant, permanent solution for our problems.
- You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police'?
- You lunatic ninja matrix freak! You killed her! You just killed Darkstar!
- You're talking about Elixir like he's some power tool you're not sure if you should switch on or not because you haven't studied all the safety features. But he's a person -- a person we failed who has been given another shot at life.
- Well... it's about time the two of you showed up. Now... the Hellfire Club... and the X-Men... can get down to some serious business.
- Whatever. I can do this, Magneto. Psylocke was tiptoeing through his head, but the neural pathways have been primed. And where she was trying so hard to be careful -- I don't mind being a bull in a china shop.
- Th-they deserve to pay... all those Mutants who died... Jamie... the Inhumans deserve it... don't they?
- Eh, don't apologize, Victor. Sounds... weird coming out of your mouth.
- Is that Doom's castle in the distance? ... Let's go knock it down and see if the Invisible Woman is in it.
- I said I wanted your head, and now I have it. The inside. I could never do this if you hadn't willingly let me in the first time. But since I've walked your neural pathways, I could find my way back in. Your body will recover from physical damage, but not all the healing factor in the world will save you from this. ... What, 'can't'? Go ahead. Tell me I can't. It will be funny. I will laugh, like this: Ha ha.
- Shut up!! There's no Heaven! Okay? There's no nothing! I know because I didn't see anything! That's what's waiting for you when you die! The emptiness of nothing! No puffy clouds! No angels! Just blackness and eternity, unless you're lucky enough to wind up in Hell so you can suffer forever! You got that?
- It's an odd feeling. Being insufferably smug suits me far better, I think.
- You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?
- Shut up! I'm on it.
- I hate it when people tell me to be careful. That's not my job. I need to punch more things.
Conversations with Monet St. Croix (Earth-616)
All items (20)
- Generation X Vol 1 40
- Generation X Vol 1 48
- Generation X Vol 1 72
- New X-Men Vol 1 130
- X-Factor Vol 3 24
- X-Factor Vol 3 36
- X-Factor Vol 1 201
- X-Factor Vol 1 219
- X-Factor Vol 1 223
- X-Factor Vol 1 226
- X-Factor Vol 1 261
- X-Men Vol 4 14
- X-Men Vol 4 25
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 4 11
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 4 14
- Uncanny X-Men Annual Vol 4 1
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 4 17
- Generation X Vol 2 8
- Weapon X Vol 3 24
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.