Quotes by Morlun (Earth-001)
- I remember a time when nothing in this life gave me more pleasure than the hunt. Now I feast upon legions of spiders daily and feel nothing... but the unquenchable thirst for a few more stolen moments with my beloved Jess.
- You're talking to a man returned from the dead to kill Spider-Man. And I'm telling you, you're back on. Understood?
- The time has come. It is time for me to feast.
- What was that? The Spider-Bride. There you are. The spinner at the center of the web. It's time. The Great Hunt begins. From this moment on, let all Hell break loose!
- Three times. Three times I have fought the Spider-Man of this world. He has defeated me three times. It is three times too many. He is food. Food doesn't "win." He has been lucky. That luck runs out today. Today I feed. Every second he lives is an insult to me and my family. He must be shown his place. And I will confirm my place... at the top of the food chain.
- Hmm. Never tasted a life force as sweet before. Like a child's confection.'
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.