Quotes by Nadia Pym (Earth-616)
- I'm not going to lose him, too. He's family.
- The laws of physics don't apply here. The Microverse rewrites the rules. Even we're not the same here, not really. Just being here changes us.
- Something's changing in me. Mr. Lang... I think we've been shrinking so long that we've become... we've become... living quantum particles!
- They're masters of the timestream, little one! This is all new to me!
- Vision, your grief is blinding you. The Viv you love is gone. I'm so sorry, but you can't have her back.
- Well if you were smart with your money, it could be doing a lot more for you than this new look ever could.
- All those years in a cage. This is what it's like to fly. To be free.
- Who will you be, Spider-Man? Who did she want you to be?
- You are my hero! I read your research on the Super-Soldier Serum and you talked about all the traveling and the Savage Land and I thought -- I thought "This is who I want to be when I grow up!" A woman who's a super scientist but doesn't stay locked in a lab all day, she has adventures! You inspire me.
- G.I.R.L. Genius In action Research Labs is dedicated to finding the brilliant girls and women who will not just save the world, but change it.
- So, I came here because I'm forming a lab of girl geniuses.
- Hi Mr. Modok, I'm Nadia. Can you help me be a Yankee Doodle?
- All right, team -- here's what's going to happen. Mother wants me to meet her at a rooftop in the City. We'll be airlifted out by helicopter. It's safe to assume she has one of the Pym Particle immobilizers that Ying built, so I won't be able to getaway. I'm going to walk right up to her and I'm going to turn myself over. I don't want you to try and talk me out of it. My imprisonment versus Ying's life? It's not a choice. What the rest of you are going to do is find a way to get that thing out of her head. I'm going to have an earpiece on. I'll buy you every last second I can. The moment you get that thing disarmed, you let me know. If I'm still free, I'll run for it. I'm packing a couple of extra provisions, just in case you figure something out. And if this is the last time I see you all, don't stop inventing. Don't stop being amazing. Keep G.I.R.L. alive.
- Hey, you must be Seeker! I tried to solve this peacefully, but they shot at me with their science guns.
- Ever since I escaped, I've said I wanted to make the most of my life. But when I had my first... experience with bipolar, you asked me what I like to do, and Janet made me swear off science and super hero stuff. And I realized, when I say I'm making up for lost time, I'm actually doing things for other people, and it's made me think about me. Who am I? What do I want to do with my life? And, this is gonna sound silly, but I feel like I'm growing. You know, becoming my own full person. And sure, that's a person who naively believes the best in everyone, but I like that about me. Yeah, that's a person with bipolar disorder, but that doesn't define me. And I think I'm going to stop worrying so much about saving the world all at once and commit myself to doing the things that are important to me.
- Viv... I don't know what I'm doing. I feel like everything is falling apart.
- This is good. This is really good. Sometimes I miss being in the Red Room and just solving problems all day long.
- No, I'm the villain in this story. Do you know what it's like to realize suddenly that you're the villain in your story? It isn't good.
Conversations with Nadia Pym (Earth-616)
Janet Van Dyne
Nadia Van Dyne
Janet Van Dyne
All items (19)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.