Quotes by Nadia Van Dyne (Earth-616)
- All those years in a cage. This is what it's like to fly. To be free.
- G.I.R.L. Genius In action Research Labs is dedicated to finding the brilliant girls and women who will not just save the world, but change it.
- No, I'm the villain in this story. Do you know what it's like to realize suddenly that you're the villain in your story? It isn't good.
- I'm not going to lose him, too. He's family.
- You are my hero! I read your research on the Super-Soldier Serum and you talked about all the traveling and the Savage Land and I thought -- I thought "This is who I want to be when I grow up!" A woman who's a super scientist but doesn't stay locked in a lab all day, she has adventures! You inspire me.
- They're masters of the timestream, little one! This is all new to me!
- So, I came here because I'm forming a lab of girl geniuses.
- Hi Mr. Modok, I'm Nadia. Can you help me be a Yankee Doodle?
- All right, team -- here's what's going to happen. Mother wants me to meet her at a rooftop in the City. We'll be airlifted out by helicopter. It's safe to assume she has one of the Pym Particle immobilizers that Ying built, so I won't be able to getaway. I'm going to walk right up to her and I'm going to turn myself over. I don't want you to try and talk me out of it. My imprisonment versus Ying's life? It's not a choice. What the rest of you are going to do is find a way to get that thing out of her head. I'm going to have an earpiece on. I'll buy you every last second I can. The moment you get that thing disarmed, you let me know. If I'm still free, I'll run for it. I'm packing a couple of extra provisions, just in case you figure something out. And if this is the last time I see you all, don't stop inventing. Don't stop being amazing. Keep G.I.R.L. alive.
- Who will you be, Spider-Man? Who did she want you to be?
- Vision, your grief is blinding you. The Viv you love is gone. I'm so sorry, but you can't have her back.
- The laws of physics don't apply here. The Microverse rewrites the rules. Even we're not the same here, not really. Just being here changes us.
- Something's changing in me. Mr. Lang... I think we've been shrinking so long that we've become... we've become... living quantum particles!
- Hey, you must be Seeker! I tried to solve this peacefully, but they shot at me with their science guns.
- Well if you were smart with your money, it could be doing a lot more for you than this new look ever could.
- Viv... I don't know what I'm doing. I feel like everything is falling apart.
- This is good. This is really good. Sometimes I miss being in the Red Room and just solving problems all day long.
- Ever since I escaped, I've said I wanted to make the most of my life. But when I had my first... experience with bipolar, you asked me what I like to do, and Janet made me swear off science and super hero stuff. And I realized, when I say I'm making up for lost time, I'm actually doing things for other people, and it's made me think about me. Who am I? What do I want to do with my life? And, this is gonna sound silly, but I feel like I'm growing. You know, becoming my own full person. And sure, that's a person who naively believes the best in everyone, but I like that about me. Yeah, that's a person with bipolar disorder, but that doesn't define me. And I think I'm going to stop worrying so much about saving the world all at once and commit myself to doing the things that are important to me.
Conversations with Nadia Van Dyne (Earth-616)
Janet Van Dyne
Nadia Van Dyne
Janet Van Dyne
All items (19)
- All-New, All-Different Avengers Vol 1 9
- Avengers Vol 7 3
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 1 1
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 1 2
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 1 3
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 1 4
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 1 5
- Secret Empire Vol 1 7
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 1 8
- Champions Vol 2 15
- Ant-Man & the Wasp Vol 1 1
- Ant-Man & the Wasp Vol 1 3
- Marvel and Synchrony Present Ant-Man and the Wasp: Saving Time Vol 1 1
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 2 1
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 2 2
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 2 4
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 2 5
- Unstoppable Wasp Vol 2 10
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.