Quotes by Norman Osborn (Earth-12041)
- I've been to the city. Heard stories of a powerful wallcrawing boar, who fought alongside this world's greatest heroes.
- Help me go back, to being small and weak, a mere mortal jealous of Spider-Man? A cure!? I am cured!
- You think my armor is 'sweet?' Not exactly the adjective I'd use, but thank you. And it's no act. This is the future. I am the Iron Patriot now.
- Welcome aboard the "Hell-Carrier", Spider.
- Perfect. Look to the absolute carnage you've wrought. Carnage? I like it.
- Ah, this world's Spider-Man. Nice! Very Noir.
All items (7)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.