Quotes by Norman Osborn (Earth-1610)
- It was I who made you who you are today, young man! You and Peter Parker! Therefore, you will respect me, Miles Morales!!!! You will respect your creator!!!
- It's God's work. He wants us to smite our enemies, so we don't repeat our mistakes. He wants us to kill Peter Parker.
- So? Huh? How do I look? Better or worse than the last time you saw me?
- No, Harry doesn't know that his dad is the next step in human evolution -- or that his best friend is, I mean was, Spider-Man. No. Not yet.
- Circles!! Circles of life. Circles of death. Circles of hell. Circles of pain. Circles of responsibility.
- There will be six.
- My boy's name is Peter. Peter makes six.
- I'm going to destroy Nick Fury.
- Peter, you are, simply said, my finest hour. You are my greatest creation. We created you, Otto and I. We created Spider-Man. In a way, really, Otto and I are your parents. You were like everyone else, just a boy, and your real parents gave birth to the boy. But now, because of us, you're so much more... You're absolutely perfect.
- And this is what the great Nick Fury has sunk to... Shoving my own child in front of me.
- It's God's work. He wants us to smite our enemies so we don't repeat our mistakes. He wants us to kill Peter Parker.
- One of our original test subject spiders was genetically altered using an earlier version of my super-soldier Oz Formula. That spider bit a young man and that young man not only survived but was given the proportionate strength and abilities of that spider.
- You're making a mistake, Miles Morales... Without me, you'll never know the truth about who you are. You'll never know where your powers really came from. You'll never know who your father really is.
All items (13)