Quotes by Norman Osborn (Earth-1610)
- You're making a mistake, Miles Morales... Without me, you'll never know the truth about who you are. You'll never know where your powers really came from. You'll never know who your father really is.
- It was I who made you who you are today, young man! You and Peter Parker! Therefore, you will respect me, Miles Morales!!!! You will respect your creator!!!
- One of our original test subject spiders was genetically altered using an earlier version of my super-soldier Oz Formula. That spider bit a young man and that young man not only survived but was given the proportionate strength and abilities of that spider.
- It's God's work. He wants us to smite our enemies, so we don't repeat our mistakes. He wants us to kill Peter Parker.
- There will be six.
- My boy's name is Peter. Peter makes six.
- I'm going to destroy Nick Fury.
- Peter, you are, simply said, my finest hour. You are my greatest creation. We created you, Otto and I. We created Spider-Man. In a way, really, Otto and I are your parents. You were like everyone else, just a boy, and your real parents gave birth to the boy. But now, because of us, you're so much more... You're absolutely perfect.
- And this is what the great Nick Fury has sunk to... Shoving my own child in front of me.
- It's God's work. He wants us to smite our enemies so we don't repeat our mistakes. He wants us to kill Peter Parker.
- So? Huh? How do I look? Better or worse than the last time you saw me?
- No, Harry doesn't know that his dad is the next step in human evolution -- or that his best friend is, I mean was, Spider-Man. No. Not yet.
- Circles!! Circles of life. Circles of death. Circles of hell. Circles of pain. Circles of responsibility.
All items (13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.