Quotes by Patricia Robertson (Earth-616)
- Okay, Robertson -- you came here to prove something -- so go prove something.
- It's the only way I can control it. It's the only way I can stop it.
- I'm kinda glad to get out, too... I've been gettin' this really creepy vibe all morning. Like somethin's... just not right, y'know?
- Look, I stared that thing in the face--it's not gonna stop, it's not gonna go away and the only person who seems to know anything about destroying it is the guy in the suit.
- Then he starts talking. He tells me what it is. And what it's doing. And why. And I've never been so scared in all my life. Or so angry.
- You knew what that thing was gonna do, but you decided to save yourself. You let them die.
- Situation?! That--that thing killed my friends! It tried to kill me! And now it's on the loose, trying to get to civilization where it can do the same thing to someone else! To--to everyone else!
Conversations with Patricia Robertson (Earth-616)
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.