Quotes by Patrick Mulligan (Earth-616)
- I must learn to control what I have. Whatever happens, whatever monsters come my way, I must not forget who I am, where I come from. I must do the right thing.
- This is the only way I can make sense of walking out on Gina and Eddie. By doing good. By using what I've become. Maybe that starts by bringing in King Cobra.
- I'm a decent guy. Used to be a cop. Now I've got a crazy symbiote using me as a host. However hard I try to educate it, whatever I do to bring it up properly, it misbehaves. And it brings out the worst in me. It's destroying me. What do I do? What's the answer?
- He knows I'll do anything to keep on seeing Gina and Eddie. He knows I'll make a pact with him. With the childish, alien, very possibly evil devil inside me. He knows...
- I want you there, Spider-Man. If I cross that line...if it looks like I'm going to kill him...that I've finally lost all control of Toxin...take us both down. Put me in Ryker's along with the other bad guys. And throw away the key.
All items (7)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.