Quotes by Peter Parker (Earth-1048)
- Hey, Uncle Ben... miss you. Doing my best to make you proud...
- I'm Spider-Man, kid. I do know what it feels like to be super powerful all of the sudden.
- There's this kid, and she's in trouble. I've been thinking on how to help her. Thinking for so long, and... Spider-Man can't punch through this one. There's no super-science to it. She doesn't need me.
- How many people would be worse off if someone had taken my powers away--back before I knew what I was doing? When I was just a scared teenager using my new tricks to do bonehead teenager things? I'm not taking your father's gift away from you before you've even decided how you're going to use it.
- Hold on... if he's blind, how did he know I was Spider-Man?
- You do what you think is best, Doc. It's all any of us can... even when it hurts like Hell.
- Note to self. Look into armored spider-suit. Defense against pokey, stingy, zappy villains. And water my succulents.
- Hey, I know a guy with a much cooler shield!
- I wonder if King T'Challa got his powers from being bitten by a radioactive panther.
Conversations with Peter Parker (Earth-1048)
Mary Jane Watson
All items (13)
- Spider-Man's Advanced Suit
- Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Spider-Man's Velocity Suit
- Steven Rogers (Earth-1048)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.