Quotes by Peter Parker (Earth-7642)
- If there's one thing I've learned over the years -- is that if I go toe-to-toe with you -- I wind up with a busted jaw! That means I have to be smarter! Which shouldn't be too hard since you have the I.Q. of a Beanie Baby!
- Y'know, we could spend all night waltzing around on this rooftop -- or we could cut to the chase and stop playing games with each other. So whaddaya say, Bats? Let's start where we ended last time -- with a handshake.
- He's not some super-villain: just a common burglar, an ordinary man. Isn't he? But how can an ordinary man do what's he's done? How can an ordinary man pull a trigger... and destroy a world?
- Blast me? Tell me, am I just supposed to hold still and wait, or what?
- Thank God for Mary Jane. My best friend. My wife. Without her wisdom and strength, her humor and love...
- The only mother I've ever known is Aunt May...
- Boy, have I been stupid. Instead of fighting, I've been showing off-- and it almost got me killed! Time to wise up, Spidey. From now on-- no more chances!
- Forget it, Bats-- Kasady's more in love with the sound of his voice than Rush Limbaugh!
- Y'know... in my career, I've felt fear... rejection... elation... but never old before.
- After all, it isn't every day two legends go around making history.
All items (11)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.