Quotes by Peter Parker (Earth-90214)
- Say your prayers, Goblin. Here comes the Spider-Man!
- When I leave, I feel dirty. I need to get up to the rooftops. Get the stench of this place off me. I need to fly.
- Lippy told me how he found her (Felicia Hardy), the phone in her hand. She didn't tell De Wolfe what the Crime Master had done to her. She didn't want anyone to know. She walked with a stick for a while, but her injuries are mostly healed now... the broken bones are mended, her damaged organs have recovered. Only the scars remain.
- I don't know what our superior will think but I'm calling this a victory. The Inheritors have one less target. And in at least one reality the Parker family has a happy ending.
- Billy lost his entire world, his entire universe and then he moved into a tomb. He does this because we're all he has.
- "There are many threads, but time runs the same across all of them." That's what Karn said, which means he doesn't know what's happening here. Killer robots. Electric men. World-hopping vampires, end of the world threats, and nobody knows nothing. But I will watch, I will observe and learn. And when the time comes, I will be prepared.
- Pavitr. I'm really starting to like you. Still not sold on you, pig.
- With great power there must come great responsibility... but that doesn't mean you can't give it a touch of class.
- What am I supposed to do? I can't stop a war. I can barely keep a lousy city from going sideways.
Conversations with Peter Parker (Earth-90214)
All items (13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.