Quotes by Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576)
- The Vulture. A.K.A. Adrian Toomes. A.K.A. a dirty, rotten thief.
- Does this mean I'm an Avenger? And is that an actual paying job?
- A long time ago... someone told me that with great power, there must also come great responsibility.
- Zookeeper Dude: You're a genius!
- Cause I've had a weird week. How' weird, you ask? C'mon, one of you asked. Well, it was so weird that... these guys? Weren't the weirdest part of said week.
- What's up with the new getup? Did you become a hipster and not tell me? Can I call you Doomster now?
- Wait -- you're stealing from kids? That's... horrible.
- Flash Thompson. "A long time ago, we used to be friends." But then he got popular. Cool.
- I don't know if you can see through all that green, but there's a giant destroying the West Village.
- I think I found a kindred spirit at last.
- Any chance you've ever fought a giant floating head with itty-bitty arms?
- Cause I've had a weird week. How' weird, you ask? C'mon, one of you asked. Well, it was so weird that... these guys? Weren't the weirdest part of said week. Okay, he was kinda weird.
- The Easter Bunny doesn't rob banks. Does she?
- Hey, Shocker! How's your radar sense? That's you, right?
- I love you too, Mr. Mittens.
- My name is Peter Parker. A while back, I got bit by a radioactive spider. The bite gave me incredible powers. Which I totally misused. And while I was busy being foolish... I lost my Uncle Ben. He always told me that, with great power, there must also come great responsibility. So, I put my cosplay skills to use. Built some Web-Shooters. And became...
- But jerks in this town have been elevating their game. Like this guy. Mysterio. Or as I like to call him Fishbowl Head. FYI: He's not a fan of that nickname.
- Didn't Mark Twain write something about hearing your own eulogy?
- As I was saying: What is going on here? Was there a sale on ski masks? Is there a crime convention in town? Wait. Is CrimeCon a thing?
- Peter... we're home.
- Somebody attacked Aunt May. That means they know I'm Spider-Man and they went after my family. But who -- why -- how?! Focus, Parker. Those questions are for later. Right now -- getting to May is all that matters.
- Annnnd... that's the life of a super hero. Saved the day, my secret identity is probably blown, my life as I know it is inches from being over... so time to worry about the stuff normal kids do.
- So this wasn't a Spider-Man adventure.
- Really? Do me a solid and don't turn the page.
- Be myself. Solid advice. But... which self? Nerdy self? Broke self? Spidey self? Dork self?
- Really? You can't disappear mid-quip. There are rules. Are there rules?
- Doctor Doom. I hear you. I get it. If I went to six years of doom school, I'd want to be called doctor, too.
- You know, I think if we just sat down, had a donut or two and chatted, you'd totally see I'm not worth having as an arch-nemesis. Or even a plain old nemesis.
- Team up?! With you?! Awesome!
- Any chance you were bitten by a radioactive panther?
- Now, I hate to break it to you, but, while I'm flattered, I can't be a part of your stuffed animal collection. Please send my regrets to Mr. Pickles and Boo-Bear.
- Sandman. A.K.A. Flint Marko. A.K.A. Grade-A jerk-store. He's a bank robber. Which was probably obvious since he punched me out of a bank. He can control sand. Which is also obvious, since it's, like, his name. Alias. Whatever.
Conversations with Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576)
All items (35)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.