Quotes by Peter Quill (Earth-12041)
- Oh great... another of the metaphorically challenged!
- Sorry, Gamora. But if we all get pulled inside, who's gonna get us out again? Besides, I've got a strict rule of not getting sucked inside another dimension before breakfast. Aww, come on! Groot! Let me go! GROOOOOOT!
- Great. A mysterious disembodied voice in an impossible castle. This always ends well.
- All right. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about our "host." Whatever we do, we've got to stay together.
- Who are you and where is Drax?
Conversations with Peter Quill (Earth-12041)
All items (7)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.