Quotes by Phillip Coulson (Earth-199999)
- She was a cellist, second chair. Portland Symphony; saw her play whenever I was in town. Ever see a beautiful woman play the cello?
- So that's what it does.
- You've visited other realms, seen different species, aliens. Have you ever encountered any that were blue?
- I heard Mace was calling you in. You're signing the Sokovia Accords... that's a big step.
- Tahiti. It's a magical place!
- She's a warrior. I saw her fight in New Mexico with Thor - climbed a giant metal killing machine, speared it with her double-bladed sword. It was pretty badass.
- Some people are hard to get over.
- Backup isn't coming. It will be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned, but Fury always said a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's part of something bigger. A team of people can share that conviction can change the world. So what do you say? You ready to change the world?
- It's amazing. Every year, this part of our job gets easier. Between Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr, people are surveilling themselves.
- You've got two choices - take what's in this box, or we put you in a slightly bigger one.
- There's only one person on this plane capable of finding a solution for this. And I'm willing to bet my life that she will.
- I know it was a risk. If we went down today, we'd probably be down for good. But now we have a chance to survive. We have soldiers willing to sacrifice, but they need weapons. The enemy has the advantage; we need one of our own.
- No, trying to bring dead agents back to life using alien blood blows everything else away.
- Some battles need to be fought with secret warriors.
- Everything he does is just a twisted attempt to justify his past.
- If a jet crashes in the woods and there's no one there to hear it, stay close to the guy with super-strength.
- All of these things you've done, all of the energy spent, the hatred, and you know what the funny thing about it is? I have no idea who the hell you are. I've been on hundreds of missions in my time. This one you're so upset about... I was sent to retrieve an object. If I'm being honest, I don't even remember what it was! As far as I'm concerned, you're just another redshirt like so many others who tried unsuccessfully to stop me from saving the world. 'Cause that's what I do. So... cool origin story, bro, but this means nothing to me.
- "A wise man once told me that a person can do anything when they realize they're a part of something bigger. It's taken me a while to understand that. For years, I was just a face in the crowd; a history teacher who spread Hydra's lies. They seemed too imposing for any one person to fight. But now, I'm choosing to stand up, to become a part of something bigger. I really do believe that together we can accomplish anything. Because the truth is I'm not just a history teacher. My name is Phil Coulson, and I'm an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- You know, I think this is the first time we've all been together in a really long time.
- Then it's a good thing we brought Robbie Reyes. Fight fire with fire... That's a saying, isn't it?
- Just because I've made peace with dying doesn't mean I'm in a hurry.
- Hey, Mack Hammer... can't touch this.
Conversations with Phillip Coulson (Earth-199999)
All items (23)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.