Quotes by Phoenix Force (Earth-616)
- It's not the power that scares me, exactly... it's me.
- And you didn't recognize your own girl, Scott? You don't know me very well, do you?
- What else could I be but a part of you?
- Death is the certainty-- the end to all burdens, all responsibilites-- life the greatest of unknowns. Each day, every moment, contains risk. Safety-- and perhaps peace-- can be found only in the grave. I may be salvation-- or damnation-- or both. Which now is your heart's desire?
- My true nature is without form, touching all that lives with neither feeling or awareness. And if the universe is to be free of the cancer I have become... I must be so again.
- Hi, guys! Miss me?
- Be honest with yourself... literally. It's not mom or dad you're afraid of becoming. It's me. The purest expression of your power... but one that requires you to sacrifice yourself to access it. The question is... what are you willing to do -- what are you willing to risk -- to save your friends?
- The Cuckoo finds a songbird's nest. And lays her eggs in the middle of the brood. And the stupid little warbler never notices the difference. Until it's far too late
- Hear me, X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever -- I am PHOENIX!
- Worry not, Jason. Had the Black Queen struck to kill, there would be nothing left of the lad but ashes.
- Hear me, X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever -- I am Phoenix!
- Ask not for pity from Dark Phoenix, my love. There is none in her.
- If I didn't know better, I'd say those thoughts I just picked up sounded like a proposal.
All items (14)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.