Quotes by Piotr Rasputin (Earth-616)
- I am not made of steel. Rage. I... am made... of RAGE!
- You know nothing! She is our friend, our comrade in battle -- she could be... dead! And you act as if you do not even care! Well, Colossus cares!!
- Wolverine...I told you never to call Storm a "broad" again. And I meant it. Happy landings, tovarisch.
- I... hear you, butcher -- inside my mind -- laughing! You... enjoy causing pain... death. Before I met you, I never understood... evil. You are evil, Proteus. But you have made a fatal mistake. You toyed with me when you should have slain me. Allowing me time to change from Peter Rasputin... to Colossus! That mistake will be your last!
- Then comrades, let us end this battle -- once and for all!
- I do not give my word... unless I mean to keep it.
- Over there, another portal flaring open. And two people. A man and a woman. But are they friend of foe?
- No... I think it is very much the opposite of 'All right', Miss Majcomb.
- This is a medical facility, alien. Housing a critically-ill patient at the moment... you have crossed the line here!
- I'm sorry, Doctor. I hope you will understand why I must do this. I have battled living islands. I have fought Sentinels whose soul purpose was to kill mutants. I have helped to save the universe, more than once. I have done all this and more and yet the hardest thing I have ever done was watch helplessly as my sister's life was taken by the Legacy Virus. Someday, there may be a cure that does not require a sacrifice. Someday, the violence will end. Someday... children like Illyana will not be victims of a war they are not a part of. But I cannot stand by for even one hour knowing somewhere, someone else's little sister is dying from this disease. Snowflake. I am coming home.
- God...am I--God, please...am I finally dead?
- I have been planning to destroy the Breakworld since I was a child... (awkward pause) ... This is why I don't make so many jokes. I never know when is good.
- Please, tell me the truth...Illyana, is that you?
- I believe tyrants such as you should be crushed... does that answer your question?
- While you may not care about whatever fate has befallen your kin...I cannot stop thinking about the suffering my poor little Snowflake must be enduring!
- I felt that, you see? I felt pain. I let myself feel it. Now look me in the eyes and tell me what I fear!
- I lost you once, Illyana. Please don't make suffer any further. Please...
- I remember Cain Marko, the Juggernaut before me. The destruction he caused. The joy he took in it. I used to wonder how he could do such monstrous things. Now I only wonder how he could ever stop.
- Oh? Sure sounds like one to me. Sounds even more like betrayal.
- My name is Piotr Rasputin. Code name Colossus. I am an enemy of the state. I've come to turn myself in.
- It's best to save your gloating, Thunder God... until the battle is over.
- To me, my Horsemen.
- Everything you have been fighting for, it is over. You had your chance and you have failed. Mutantkind ends here. So says Lord Apocalypse!
- We've set a wedding date.
- When I farm, I find calm in the order of things. I plant in straight lines. I wake and I rest and I seed and I harvest on a clockwork schedule. But when I'm with the X-Men... there is no order -- only chaos.
Conversations with Piotr Rasputin (Earth-616)
All items (32)
- X-Men Vol 1 99
- X-Men Vol 1 103
- X-Men Vol 1 128
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 197
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 201
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 235
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 245
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 259
- X-Men: Clan Destine Vol 1 1
- X-Men Vol 2 83
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 376
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 390
- Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 4
- Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 19
- New X-Men Vol 2 41
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 498
- X-Infernus Vol 1 1
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 507
- X-Infernus Vol 1 4
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 543
- X-Men Vol 3 21
- X-Men Vol 3 22
- AVX: Vs Vol 1 2
- X-Men Vol 3 31
- Cable and X-Force Vol 1 2
- Cable and X-Force Vol 1 5
- Cable and X-Force Vol 1 10
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 8
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 9
- X-Men: Gold Vol 2 26
- X-Force Vol 6 11