Quotes by Robert Reynolds (Earth-616)
- I've never seen anyone so--so powerful.
- You're fast, Tony. Very fast. But I'm always going to be two seconds ahead of you. You can set your clock by it.
- I don't throw everything in the sun.
- When I use my powers of a million exploding suns -- I unleash a blackness across the world. He comes and attacks the world every time I try to save it. That is his purpose. It killed my wife. I killed my wife. It killed -- it keeps coming. And coming.
- The Void. He's here now. And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
- It's me -- I'm the Void. I know this. I am the Void. But why am I the Void?
- Once the Void left me, the two angels came. Pulled me from the light, to return to this chaotic room with its malodorous flavors. But gloriously free of the entirety of my sadness and failure, I am reborn -- I AM LIFE-IN-DEATH!
- Reed, for once in your life don't argue with me, okay? It's the only way.
- Not if I have any say in the matter, Void!
- I'm scared all the time, Warren. But I've learned over the years that it hurts more to fail than to fall.
- Th-there is no Sentry... There's no Void... They don't exist anymore--
- Let's just say it's in case we ever get too busy and lose touch. You know... something to remember me by --!
- Who was it, Tony? You stood up for me-- Who was the one that decided I should be sent away? I have to know who did it and why.
- Don't flatter yourself. You're just a rogue aspect of my personality. You're a separate entity, and before long you won't exist because you're getting weaker.
- That's just it, Reed. I'm worried about what'll happen to her if she stays.
- I can't imagine the pressure you're under, doctor, trying to keep me sane before I go off like so many nuclear bombs. Like a million exploding suns.
- You're tearing me apart!
- Please, Cornelius... please don't ask me that. I'm not god. I'd have to do the same for everyone.
- Why? What makes me so dangerous? I've always-- always-- protected you people, we were friends!
- I get to live my life here as Bob Reynolds, and as long as I use the Confluctor to go to Sentry World once every 24 hours, the Void is kept at bay. That's the deal. This is the only way I get to exist at all, Billy.
- You know I won't live as a prisoner.
- Who do you think you are...? A super hero?
- When I use my powers of a million exploding suns -- I unleash a blackness across the world. He comes and attacks the world every time I try to save it. That is his purpose. It killed my wife. I killed my wife. It killed -- it keeps coming and coming.
- You hear that, Bruce ? It's time to play God.
Conversations with Robert Reynolds (Earth-616)
All items (26)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.