Quotes by Roma (Otherworld)
- I am truly sorry for what I must do, my child. It is not the fate you've earned. But I have all creation to safeguard. And precious few assets to employ.
- Abraxas. I appeal to whatever spark of eternity exists within you. Cease your mad quest to end all there is!
- Merlin is dead. ... Let his deserted flesh be set before the portal perilous. Then let all that is frail and human go hence from that place, lest their breath and reason be forfeit...when the games of infinity are flung wide. Go, sovereign of innumerable spheres. Go, first born of the devil. Go, my father...to whatever rest awaits you.
- If The Spiders are being destroyed, it might be for a truly sinister purpose. Therefore, Spider-UK, I charge you with this mission: Find Them. Keep them safe. And put an end to this slaughter.
- I salute you, X-Men -- magnificent though you were as heroes, all a person might wish to be, now you can do much more... because you have become legends!
- The very concepts of order and chaos will simply... cease. It will be the end of rational existence as we know it.
- It is too late. The Adversary will be reborn. And the earth herself will tremble!
All items (7)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.