Quotes by Sera (Earth-616)
- But not even death has ever been able to keep me from the thing I know in my heart I am meant to know and have and be. So I found a messenger -- Malekith the Accursed. He brought Angela my plea. "I am in Hel. Come find me." So now this is Angela, Queen of Hel. And this is me, her royal consort and red right hand.
- I chose Angela. I choose Angela. A hundred thousand times. I choose you.
- We'd never kill anyone -- not without getting paid for it, anyway.
- Hel is a world bound to the mind of its mistress and queen, Hela, Ruler of the Dead. The realm shifts by her will. Its laws are ancient, and her whims can twist those laws until they scream... but not until they break. As Valhalla is a realm of honor, and Faerie a realm of temptation... Hel is the realm of trials. Sometimes, Hel is a pit. Sometimes, Hel is a palace. Now, Hel is a puzzle box. It's not a place of sheer suffering, you ought to know. For the wicked, it is punishment. For the righteous, it is reward. For everyone else, it's pretty chill. No Taco Tuesdays, and no Wi-Fi, but, you know. Still pretty chill...
- I learned to paint because I would not have the story of my life be the story I was told to copy. I learned to sing because I changed the hymns, and wanted to make them all my own. Anything they give, I will make beautiful. I will make my own. No one will contain me. No one will hurt me. No one.
All items (5)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.