Quotes by Stephen Strange (Earth-616)
- I believe you will find your nose acceptably close to where it has always been.
- We are inside the moment between moments. We may even be able to affect what happens when the quantum possibilities collapse into one reality. Our reality. Our future.
- D'Spayre. It's D'Spayre! He's using the Cube! ... Cap's death...the war between the heroes...the loss of security...their own lives...all their wishes for something else...all their sadness for not getting what they long for...all coming here, all being amplified...filling up every nook and cranny of our world...until we drown in the regret.
- Oh, Marc, what have you done?
- This one doesn't like me judging her and is thinking of creatively brutal ways to murder me.
- By the Vapors of the Great Valtorr which do all things conceal--
- There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective, and it is not my place to influence the evolution of the superhuman role.
- Bring me to where you saw this creature.
- You've stolen my body, my house, my friends... my universe. I want them back.
- I believe observation and knowledge must precede action.
- On the card is written his last known location. You mission requires travel. To a distant land where old ways are practiced. Where the people and customs will seem unworldly and alien to you.
- Wade, I cannot rip Preston from your mind. You must allow her to leave.
- The record of the Defenders has been a proud one so far. I am certain that whatever the future may bring, nothing will ever change that.
- A true Defender never raises arms against an innocent, no matter how they threaten you--
- One does not need "guts" to deal with such as you Bulldozer. One requires power -- and Doctor Strange has power in abundance!
- We shall have no violence here. Is that clear?
- Ordinarily, my friend, I do not approve of revenge as a motive...
- Though it grieves me to do so, I fear I must leave the Defenders.
- By Hoggoth, your brainless antics would try the patience of a saint!
- Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!
- You see, for the past decade, Vic's been lying, cryogenically frozen in that warehouse that was just torn down. He's also...my brother...who died ten years ago!
- If anyone else had said that, I'd have called her a naive fool -- in squeaks and hisses.
- Now let the rising tide of power / From birth of stars to final doom / Reveal the place, the form, the hour / Where light's salvation forth may bloom / Where seen and unseen twine and blend -- And darkness end!
- This is my neighborhood, fanatic. Did you really think I wouldn't take pains to keep it clean of filth like you?
- Thanos's maelstrom is sending us backward through time -- so that I can't continue to anchor the heroes we sent against him!
- By the darksome void where chaos reigned -- by the myriad Moons of Munnopor -- the Silver Surfer be now constrained by the Roving Rings of Raggadorr!
- 'By the light -- By the Truth -- By Sangreal and sword and Pendragon's Fire -- By Defender's might and Dragon Circle's destiny -- Behold thy bane!'
- Ordinarily, I don't like to shoot first and ask questions afterward. I prefer to leave that kind of impatience to Spider-Man and the ever-incredible Hulk.
- Doctor Strange is no one's servant -- Be they man -- or god!
- In other words -- I need to become Sorcerer Supreme again!
- I see you must be forced to hear me -- this is now guerrilla warfare -- there is no sanctuary. Witness, however, my friends...some times to wrest victory from apparent disaster, one must force the devastation -- to completion!
- Ah...like most...dabblers...you understand too quickly. None may claim the Mantle Esoteric -- though it can be given. As I do...now...without pause...or lament. But...you'll find a Sorceress Supreme is not an empress. You fill this...vacancy...to discover humility...in short -- TO SERVE!
- Oh...Ancient One, if you can hear your former disciple...I think I am losing... my self... I haven't felt so... empty... so alone... since in my arrogance and impatience, I first destroyed my hands... and learned I would never be a surgeon again.
- It may feel as if I am not with you, Clea, but I am. Everything I do, you are a part of it... for I love you. Love, to me, is Alchemy... the transformation of the ordinary into something precious... and powerful.
- Loose the vapors of Valtorr which kept the truth concealed -- by the blessed three Vishanti, let my garb now be revealed. Eye of Agamatto, lead me to the one behind this...
- What, you plan to turn into a purple dragon while I take the form of a germ for you to catch? Please, do you honestly want to have a wizard's duel with me?
- That was merely a confirmation that I haven't brought us on a wild ghost chase.
- Don't make any sudden moves, Frank -- I got your back.
- Zelma, do you think you could still throw a Halloween party?
- Charity Work! You've got to be joking, Dr. Benton! These are the most talented hands in the annals of medicine! They don't touch a band-aid for anything but cash!
- Nightmare!? That phantom fiend who stalks the misty byways of dreams? Could he have come back -- to menace us anew?
- Whatever befall, the world must never know the full mystic power of Doctor Strange
- By the dread Vipers of Valtorr!
- By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!
- Before me lies a tombstone... newly-carved... icy cold... and carved upon it is... my name!
- For, many can be the forms --- and many the faces of the man called Doctor Strange!
- In a thousand dimensions, Clea ... the one constant is the creature called woman!
- I shouldn't be here. I made a promise to the man at the top of this mountain that I would never come to him for help. Technically speaking, he doesn't even exist. And the odds are strong he'll kill me for even attempting to make contact...
- I did bring Las Vegas back, but something else came along with it. Something evil. A nightmare. Something... hellish.
- If I weren't furious and half-dead I'd be impressed.
- I don't understand. Does this... are you coming back?
- I must meditate-- attempt to comprehend this cosmos-- for only through knowledge can true salvation come.
- Charity Work! You've got to be joking, Dr. Benton! These are the most talented hands in the annals of medicine! They don't touch a band-aid for anything but cash!
- For, with all the power at my command, there is nothing I can do to stop the weeping of the universe's most innocent child.
- With one breath you glory in another man's agony... and with the next, you lust for my disciple! Truly, you are bereft of all honor!
- Your life is a sham, Black. Your only reality is the refuge of illusion. You have mistaken shadows for substance for so long--.
- A tantric exercise, Clea! It's quite useful for mystic growth!
- You people... you have all seen true mystic forces in action. Do any of you wish to remember what you have seen?
- You wanted to end all magic. Well, I've got a better job for you. This is it. Zelma Stanton only saved one book from my library. Bless her soul. And it's one I wrote. I call it The Thing in the Cellar.
- This is just the way I look now, Wong. Say hello to the new face of magic.
- Clowns. Of course. There's gonna be a lot of clowns. Isn't there?
- Okay, but... I'm definitely writing your diner a strongly worded Yelp review.
- Mordo, Nightmare, Satana, the Orb (the Orb-- still can't get over that one), and Dormammu. This was quite the week from Hell. But at least I showed them I'm still as stubborn as ever when it comes to being murdered.
- I've been going about this all wrong. But so have you. Love. That's how you think you can hurt me? Love's not even in the job description for a Sorcerer Supreme. But you know what is? Pain.
- I warned you about the... Wong, I did tell her, I swear.
- The island of Manhattan is under siege by the Darkforce Dimension... and I'm trapped in a gilded golf cart... with a pack of overgrown children.
- Oh, the many years I've waited to hear you speak those words, Mordo. Now, shall we end this? Your awesome stockpile of magic... versus my carefully honed skills and experience?
- I just can't shake the feeling... this has all happened before.
- Impossible? I've learned never to use that word in my line of work.
- This is Doctor Strange, broadcasting on all known mystical wavelengths. The Earth is under assault. All sites of magical significance are possible targets. The Empirikul are here. And they are not at all what we were expecting. Our enemies are not magicians. Their weapons are technological. But don't allow that to make you overconfident. This... is unlike any technology I've ever seen. A technology with the power to disrupt magic.
- Captain America has the Red Skull. The Fantastic Four have Doctor Doom. I have Dormammu, Lord of the Dark Dimension.
- You maniac! Don't you realize the chaos you've triggered? Despite his power, Galactus is fundamentally a creature of science! To introduce a force that... that alien to the mystic realms is unconscionable! Nothing there follows the laws of existence that he carries with him! His presence there may very well unbalance existence itself!
- I, Stephen Strange... I will serve as the Herald of Galactus.
- Knowingly marching thousands upon thousands to their deaths is the hardest thing I have ever done.
- But long before I took the mantle of Sorcerer, I took an oath. "I will do no harm. I shall apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures that are required. And I will never play God."
- Unless I'm mistaken it's the Eye of Basphorus!
- Kanna, this is Stephen Strange. If you can hear me, I need your assistance. Can you help?
- The Time Stone, it's been... re-created somehow. Why... why is it here? Who could have...
- If you were really me, you'd never take your eyes off your opponent. I see no reason to prolong this. By the Omnipotence of Oshtur -- reveal your true self!
- Would you like to know why I won't let you have Bleecker Street?
- Wiccan. Billy. Who made the deal for the mark? If we can find them, we can --
- The cup grants you... a kind of immortality, Yao. You'll age slowly. And while you may not live forever... you do live long enough to teach all of us. We are your legacy... Master.
- Who do we help next?
- The remnants of this recently destroyed environmental maintenance platform are rich with the aura of the temporal anomaly which I recently detected! Whoever he is, it is obvious that he wants to change a distant future! Though I can only guess at his motives, I sense that untold cataclysm will surely result from his actions!
- My name is Dr. Stephen Strange. As Earth's Sorcerer Supreme, I have a unique and demanding responsibility to protect it from any mystical menaces that may threaten it. But I'm also the world's greatest neurosurgeon, and the Hippocratic oath is a lifetime vow. So I've reached an arrangement with the hospital: They call me in only for the operations that no one else -- no one else -- has the skill to perform.
- Your power upgrade. Where did it come from?
- Toby, I recognize that symbol. It's a sigil of possession from near the dawn of time. Your tattoo is... infected. I can operate... but let's put you to sleep first.
- You're a good man who's led a good life. Prepare to die.
- Peter. Some things are beyond magic and medicine. Some things can't be avoided... some things just have to be faced.
- The Ghost Rider is more powerful that I remembered -- !
- We have to stop this before it spreads. For good or ill, Gentlemen, the fates seem to have decided that a reunion is in the cards for... the Defenders!
- By the Seraphim's silent chant... and by Munnopor's mystic moon... may omniscient Oshtur grant... this fateful boon!
- Greatness has passed from our planet this day, for the incredible Hulk -- as we knew him -- is truly dead.
- Depending on just who made what wishes... the Hulk might actually get exactly what he wants.
- Listen -- I know you want to stand with the Hulk...bear witness...but you know what's happening. No one here is going to survive. This is the end, Amadeus...and even more importantly...this is the end he wants.
- Illyana Rasputin. Darkchild, if you prefer. My name is Stephen Strange. I am Sheriff of Agamotto and the Right Hand of Doom.
- Those of you who can hear my call through the stone... I am Doctor Strange. We must have a parley. Imminent danger approaches. I summon a gathering of the Infinity Watch. Earth. Midnight tomorrow in New York's Central Park. I guarantee safe conduct for all. As some of you may know, the Infinity Stones are different than they once were. I don't know why yet -- but we must make sure they're safeguarded. I ask that you come and hear what I have to say. It's critical we six souls safeguard the stones... because we may have only one opportunity to stave off calamity.
- Tony Stark. Do you remember me? I'm Dr. Stephen Strange. I've come to show you the way out of this hole you're in. The world needs it's Iron Man.
- So the question is: How did they know about these items of power slipping through the dimensional cracks and we did not?
- Her name is Kushala. The Demon Rider. Like my other companions, she is a Sorcerer Supreme. And like all of them, she is hiding something.
- I... Kamala, a lot of time passed before you arrived. The rate of cell death... I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid there's been permanent damage. I won't know the extent until he wakes up.
- You don't have to be ashamed of who you've been... what you've done. I know... better than you could imagine... what it is to sink to the depths. To be on bended knee before God -- screaming for deliverance.
- Eye of Agamotto reveal the truth beneath his skin.
- Defenders! A fitting name for such a grouping as we --- if ever we've need to meet again.
- You seek to weaken my resolve with fear! But know that Dr. Strange understands fear-- and rules it!
- There are things in the infinite cosmos that are far beyond your power to permit or deny, Xandu!
- By the Vishanti!
- On the contrary, my friend. I think your salvation lies in your returning to your blood, antagonistic roots. In other words, Namor--follow your rage.
- If you change into Thor... even one more time... there will be no coming back. Jane Foster will die.
- Vapors of Valtorr -- Swirl 'round thy brow! May the Moon's Mists of Morpheus envelop thee now!
- You can tell me, I'm a doctor.
- I have fought to keep the world just the way it is. I have saved it, Wong. Time and time again. And look at it...
- Our struggles of late. I have had to call upon darker forces than I would normally use….Forces I thought I could control, but I can’t. It was arrogance. The same arrogance that led me down the path I’m on in the first place. My hands are useless again. And I tried to disguise it. All these years, and I have learned nothing. There’s—I’ve had no time to deal with what I’ve done, and the forces are overpowering me. I wanted to help you, my friends. I wanted so much to help my old friend Bruce Banner. But I failed. And I have failed at my task as Sorcerer Supreme of this dimension. I—I don’t think I can help you anymore. I need to atone for what I have done. I need to relearn all that I have lost. And put back magics which I had no business using in the first place. I can’t help you anymore. You need to leave here. We all do. I’m so sorry, my friends.
- If you find her, if by some miracle -- I doubt what you'll find will help you feel better about what's happened. It may make things worse.
- Don't be snooty, Wong.
- Without the Eye of Agamotto...we forfeit... Everything.
- I challenge you, Daniel. In front of the Avengers, in front of the world. Sorcerer to sorcerer, I challenge you! To the death!
- I need more [power]. I want to be able to move worlds and shake them to their foundations. I want enough power in my hands to tear planets from the heavens and place them in a new sky.
- Her name is Nina. She calls herself The Conjuror. She's Brazilian. A Sorcerer Supreme from the 1950s. And that's all I know about her. But I sense she knows more about The Forgotten than any of us.
- Some of these creatures were conscripted against their will, Frank... I'll leave the monsters to you.
- He has returned.
- Eye of Agamotto, show me my enemy!
- When you say "the Hulk," you think you know what that means. But the Hulk we knew no longer exists. There is no humanity left in him. So what we were dealing with was an animal. A monster.
- Anthony Druid! You have been called to serve... and serve you shall!
- No! Can't divert my attention now! Must refocus my concentration... hold the realms steady... for anything were to cause me to falter now... Spider-Man would surely die!
- But Faith is my Sword. Truth my Shield. Knowledge my Armor.
- May the Shield of the Seraphim protect me!
- Spider! The Vishanti commands you--release your prey.
- A shoal of sentient matchsticks? I'm sorry. I don't speak match.
- And how few will ever know the price he has paid for the good of the many... ...no matter how much it hurt the one.
- I need more power. I want to be able to move worlds and shake them to their foundations. I want enough power in my hands to tear planets from the heavens and place them in a new sky.
- Where mankind is menaced by magic... there must Doctor Strange go to combat it!
- Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts... things which most of us do not even dream exist!
- Be silent! Your cowardly sniveling does not become you! Stand aside while I save your undeserving life!
- The dread Dormammu!! Most powerful of the dwellers in the realms of darkness!! What does he seek of us?
- These features are as a cooling draught to my eyes! Would that I had more than her wraith to gaze upon... would that Clea herself were by my side!
- But, no matter the danger, no matter the dread challenge that awaits me ... I ... must go forth...
- I must deny myself! I have to be pure and undistracted to do what must be done! I can't -- I can not -- I can not love another!
- Are the reasons I left them behind any less relevant now? What right do i have to endanger them again?
- Evil cannot be undone Victoria. But I have had to journey to the depths of infinity and beyond to learn this lesson...that it can be healed.
- I'd forgotten how terrific it felt to simply relax and not have to feel responsible for every little thing that goes wonky...
- If you do not pay the utmost attention, magic can get away from you in a heartbeat. Every spell, every sigil, every manipulation... you must keep a close eye on everything so it doesn't backfire.
- Come on, Larry. Let's go make some consequences.
- His power--It's grown greater than I thought! He grasps the in the Talons of Farallah--at a planetary distance!
- It would require taking almost all of that power from you, and investing it in Mjolnir. You would be back where you were before you inherited his power. But there's something else. If I do this, if I take from you the power to recreate Mjolnir, then you and the hammer will be bound together as never before. As goes Mjolnir, so goes Thor. If the hammer is ever destroyed or damaged again this badly - you will die.
- And I have found a most courageous ally in the Amazing Spider-Man. Brash and flippant he may be, but I sense in his young life a recent tragedy, perhaps greater even than my own. Whatever the truth may be, Spider-Man has a valiant spirit to match his astounding powers! Clearly, he has accepted the great responsibility that great power demands!
- I'll be with you in a moment, young man. For now, please just stand by. As buffoonish as he seems, Baron Mordo can be dangerous.
- Your sword knows who your allies are and where to find them.
- Billy Kaplan has been many things. A Young Avenger. A grown-up Avenger. An X-Man. And apparently in the not to distance future... he replaces me as the Sorcerer Supreme.
- According to their scripture, Varkis can't be killed except in the manner depicted in the Khandra.
- She thanks me for my help. I tell her that I wish the world could see the X-Men as I do. She doesn't care about the world, she says. Blink is alive, free from Selene's influence. That's what Emma cares about now. I ask her what happens next. She says that's up to Blink now. But I don't need to see the future to know what fate holds for Blink. Clarice Ferguson is a mutant, a survivor, a hero. That makes her an X-Man.
- I have gazed into the baleful orifices of Dormammu... but they were pretty compared to you.
Conversations with Stephen Strange (Earth-616)
The Incredible Hulk
Son of Satan
Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) -- The Pulse #13
- Demons of Denak!
- "The cycle of life is essential to the very core of existence, to the survival of the universe. To fight that cycle…is to fight the very forces of creation itself. And that power…is not within my grasp. Or yours….We all die, Peter. You, me, and those we love most dearly. All we can do is whether or not those we love die alone. I do not regret that I loved them, only that, in so many cases, I was not there to do what is perhaps the most important thing of all. I was not there to say goodbye."
- "By the Moons of Munnopor!"
All items (188)
- Shield of the Seraphim
- Stephen Strange (Earth-616)
- Stone of Hala
- Strange Tales Vol 1 118
- Strange Tales Vol 1 120
- Strange Tales Vol 1 122
- Strange Tales Vol 1 126
- Strange Tales Vol 1 127
- Strange Tales Vol 1 129
- Amazing Spider-Man Annual Vol 1 2
- Strange Tales Vol 1 147
- Strange Tales Vol 1 154
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 169
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 170
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 171
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 174
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 175
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 176
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 177
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 181
- Incredible Hulk Vol 1 126
- Marvel Feature Vol 1 1
- Marvel Feature Vol 1 3
- Marvel Premiere Vol 1 10
- Defenders Vol 1 11
- Defenders Vol 1 12
- Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 21
- Doctor Strange Vol 2 2
- Defenders Vol 1 18
- Defenders Vol 1 27
- Defenders Vol 1 33
- Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 50
- Doctor Strange Vol 2 21
- Defenders Vol 1 45
- Doctor Strange Vol 2 23
- Doctor Strange Vol 2 31
- Doctor Strange Vol 2 34
- Doctor Strange Vol 2 49
- Doctor Strange Vol 2 65
- Incredible Hulk Vol 1 299
- Incredible Hulk Vol 1 300
- Strange Tales Vol 2 1
- Strange Tales Vol 2 17
- Strange Tales Vol 2 18
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 2
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 3
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 4
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 10
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 28
- Ghost Rider Vol 3 12
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 32
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 33
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 37
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 42
- Incredible Hulk Annual Vol 1 18
- Marc Spector: Moon Knight Vol 1 44
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 49
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 54
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 60
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 61
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 63
- Secret Defenders Vol 1 15
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 67
- Doom 2099 Vol 1 42
- DC/Marvel All Access Vol 1 4
- Sensational Spider-Man Vol 1 22
- Man-Thing Vol 3 2
- Marvel Team-Up Vol 2 8
- Shadows and Light Vol 1 2
- Untold Tales of Spider-Man Strange Encounter Vol 1 1
- Sentry Vol 1 3
- Spider-Man: Lifeline Vol 1 3
- Defenders Vol 2 8
- Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 58
- Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 500
- Defenders Vol 3 2
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Vol 1 2
- The Pulse Vol 1 12
- X-Statix Presents: Dead Girl Vol 1 2
- Civil War Vol 1 6
- Doctor Strange: The Oath Vol 1 1
- New Avengers Vol 1 26
- Doctor Strange: The Oath Vol 1 3
- Doctor Strange: The Oath Vol 1 5
- New Avengers Vol 1 28
- New Avengers Annual Vol 1 2
- Avengers / Invaders Vol 1 7
- Thor Vol 1 602
- Strange Vol 2 1
- Strange Vol 2 2
- Invincible Iron Man Vol 2 22
- Strange Vol 2 4
- Mystic Hands of Doctor Strange Vol 1 1
- Spider-Man: Fever Vol 1 1
- Spider-Man: Fever Vol 1 2
- Spider-Man: Fever Vol 1 3
- New Avengers Vol 2 2
- X-Men: To Serve and Protect Vol 1 3
- Doctor Strange: From the Marvel Vault Vol 1 1
- Incredible Hulks Vol 1 633
- Incredible Hulks Vol 1 634
- Fear Itself: The Deep Vol 1 4
- Venom Vol 2 13.2
- Daredevil Annual Vol 3 1
- New Avengers Vol 2 31
- New Avengers Vol 2 33
- Daredevil Vol 3 32
- Deadpool Vol 3 24
- New Avengers Vol 3 14
- New Avengers Vol 3 20
- Savage Hulk Vol 2 5
- Inferno Vol 1 4
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 2
- Invincible Iron Man Vol 3 3
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 4
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 5
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 6
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 10
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 11
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 13
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 14
- Doctor Strange / Punisher: Magic Bullets Infinite Comic Vol 1 4
- Doctor Strange / Punisher: Magic Bullets Infinite Comic Vol 1 6
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 16
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol 1 16
- Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme Vol 1 6
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 19
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 22
- Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme Vol 1 10
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 24
- Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme Vol 1 12
- Doctor Strange Vol 4 25
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 382
- Mighty Thor Vol 1 703
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 386
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 388
- Doctor Strange Vol 1 390
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 2
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 3
- Infinity Countdown Vol 1 5
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 6
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 9
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 11
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 12
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 13
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Vol 2 5
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 16
- Wolverine vs. Blade Special Vol 1 1
- Punisher Kill Krew Vol 1 1
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 19
- Contagion Vol 1 2
- Doctor Strange Annual Vol 3 1
- Doctor Strange Vol 5 20
- Dr. Strange Vol 1 1
- Dr. Strange Vol 1 2
- Dr. Strange Vol 1 3
- Magnificent Ms. Marvel Vol 1 12
- Savage Avengers Vol 1 0
- Savage Avengers Vol 1 11
- Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality Vol 1 4
- Avengers Vol 8 33
- Warriors of Three Sovereigns Vol 1 7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.