Quotes by Steven Rogers (Earth-61311)
- I look around, and to be honest -- I'm not sure what I see anymore. Feels like we've spent so long at each other's throats -- splintering, fighting amongst ourselves -- letting our differences tear us apart. It's made us weaker -- and weak is what we can't afford to be any longer. The people in this town need us. The world needs us. So I say it's high time we get back to what we were called to do -- fighting evil. Saving lives. Now, I know some of you are still pretty new at this -- but I believe each and every one of you has what it takes -- that you'll know what to do when you hear the call. Avengers -- Assemble!
- It's good to be back.
- Before we do anything, we have to find her -- we have to find Kobik. One of the most powerful beings in the universe is a scared child hiding somewhere in this town. If that power falls into the wrong hands, it could be the end of reality as we know it. We have to make her the priority, because I can guarantee you -- Zemo certainly is.
- Hail Hydra.
- Helmut, you are my best friend -- the closest thing I've ever had to a brother. That is the truth I would proudly give my life for. When no one else was there, you always were. And I need that now more than ever. But in the end, this has to be your choice. Which means if I'm going to ask you to trust me -- then I have to show that I trust you.
- I'm loyal to nothing, Skull, except the dream.
- I'm sorry, my lord. I failed you... it won't happen again.
- So, this is where we are-- and this is what they'll do. This is all they'll do. Bicker and argue and fight until even more die. Unless you stop it-- unless you take control of your own destiny.
- The truth is not something that remains hidden for long.
- I am going to destroy everything you ever built. I am going to tear down these institutions that you've used to give yourselves power. I'm going to reduce all that you worked for, all you bled for, to a pile of rubble and ash -- and from it I am going to make something better. I am going to make this a stronger world, one forged from fire.
- Let's take the fight to them -- and end this once and for all.
- Are you sure this will work, Zola?
- Hydra is the future I'm fighting for. It always has been.
- Listen! Hydra is the future I'm fighting for. It always has been. If you join us, I can save you.
- It's funny, in a way. Time was, Roberto was the man with the secret plans and the improbable tactics. But then he dared to challenge S.H.I.E.L.D. --and he humiliated them. And S.H.I.E.L.D. took a terrible revenge... they gave him a job. Now he's locked down. No more ducking and weaving. No more raging against the machine. A.I.M. is part of the machine now -- and they're about to find out how it feels... to be on the receiving end.
All items (15)
- Captain America: Sam Wilson Vol 1 7
- Free Comic Book Day Vol 2016 (Captain America)
- Avengers Standoff: Assault On Pleasant Hill Omega Vol 1 1
- Captain America: Sam Wilson Vol 1 8
- Captain America: Steve Rogers Vol 1 1
- Captain America: Steve Rogers Vol 1 3
- Captain America: Steve Rogers Vol 1 6
- Captain America: Steve Rogers Vol 1 8
- Civil War II: The Oath Vol 1 1
- Captain America: Steve Rogers Vol 1 11
- Thunderbolts Vol 3 11
- Captain America: Steve Rogers Vol 1 15
- U.S.Avengers Vol 1 5
- Secret Empire Vol 1 9
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.