Quotes by Terror (Shreck) (Earth-88194)
- I don't do favors. I accumulate debts.
- In reference to your Italian heritage, you may call me Terrore. Not so terribly different from you, Mr. Castle...it's just that I choose not to do charity work!
- I know where I'd fit in, but which of you would be 'bad' and which 'ugly'?
- Many even now follow a "Goddess" in search of salvation...
- I am very sensitive about my complexion.
- Anything worth saving of me is in that arm. The rest is just a shadow. The arm's the only part of you that's real, too. And I've been with it about eight hundred years longer than you. Let's see which one of us it decides to bring back.
- The serpents eat his brain every morning, and it takes a while to grow back. Give him a minute.
- Bein' a hero feels great!
- You know, we can blame Deadpool -- or we can blame ourselves for bein' taken advantage of by Deadpool. Maybe it's time we went into business for ourselves.
All items (10)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.