Quotes by Valerie Cooper (Earth-616)
- I don't believe it--the great Alexei Vazhin--James Bond, Nick Fury, and George Smiley rolled into one--your'e actually scared!
- What we have, gentlemen, is simply a nation reverting to barbarism!
- No one cares about you, Lazer. No one cares if I kill you right here and now. Believe this. You give me that code, right now, or I am going to smash your skull.
- As I was saying... should a Sentinel find itself in a position of deciding between a hypothetical scientist who could theoretically save millions -- and three real-life senators who head up the armed services committee which oversees a military budget in the billions... Well, it's really a no-brainer, isn't it?
- These people trusted me with their lives. In a world that hates and fears them, I'm supposed to be their representative, their liaison, to the government. And now look at them. I've failed them too many times, Ed. I will not do it again.
- I believe in you. I'm your friend, Kyle. And my friends call me Val.
- With the information they've received, they have everything they need. And I'm afraid it isn't going to be anywhere near enough...
- Every time this phone rings, it's trouble.
- Welcome to X-Factor, Forge-- This is just the beginning.
Conversations with Valerie Cooper (Earth-616)
All items (10)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.