Quotes by Victor Creed (Earth-616)
- I've been ready to die since before you was born!
- Why so depressed, sport? In a few hours, you'll have the answers to all your questions. You'll know who's been rippin' off Rand-Meachum. You'll be happy when I kill you.
- It'll take more than that to stop me, little piggies... shall I prove it? Shall I huff and puff and blow your house down?
- Your fancy claws can't cut what they can't hit. An' your hotsy-totsy healing factor... won't save you... when I rip out your heart!
- Its the hunger... It makes me...It leaves me... HUNGRIER...!
- Tag again, sucker. You're it-- you're out!
- So you're still alive. Good. I wanna kill you slow and painful.
- Yo, chump. If there's one thing I can't stand... it's a cry-baby..!
- A long ways from the big easy, Remy. And since when you workin' the side of the angels? Or did I just blow yer latest scam?
- I've been ready to die since before you was born!
- Don't know what I'd do without ya, Birdy... I might just feel bad for a whole two or three minutes if I was to really rip yer Head off one o' these Days!
- She's on the wrong End of a Contract, Short-round -- She's the Snuffee and I'm the Snuffer!
- They're harder to get rid of than Roaches...
- So's it looks like the only way yer gonna stop me -- is t'kill me!
- Yeah, well -- Xavier is an idiot. An idealist and an idiot!
- Lemme get this straight... I mess with the head o' the world's greatest telepath... I use an' abuse a junior X-Man... I massage Braddock's innards with my claws... an' still you dweebs think I'm some kinda reclamation project. Heh. Who's in denial, McCoy?
- So... you ready to party?
- C'mon, kid, go for it! You know you want to. Think of how warm and salty the blood...
- Stop squealing and die, you little frails!
- Saved your life... saved your life. Do you know how ridiculous that is? I'm an assassin, for crying' out loud! A hired killer!
- But see, I did leave some scratches. You ain't invulnerable. And that makes me wonder...given some time, and some determination-- --just how much damage I can do.
- You rat turds are a bunch of scientists-- old farts. And you figured out how to put your brains in young, strong, tough bodies. "Piotr. Aleksander." You got your hands on some Russian Special Forces troops... and you cored them. Did this to them. Make yourselves into your very own Frankenstein monsters.
- Been a long night. Long night. It's time I got back to work.
- Brings back memories, doesn't it, Weapon Ⅹ? Oh, wait, my mistake......no it doesn't, does it? Guess nothing brings back those memories--
- You make it so easy, runt. All I had to do was pick where to put the bullets.
- Yeah, you keep running, runt. You and your little puppy girl......I'll settle up with the both of you. And then we'll see how smug Willoughby is, he finds his prize dead--
- Superstrength, speed, flight--and now a healin' factor to boot? What's next with this guy?!
- ...gee, what was that name she used for your boss again? Oh yeah-- "The White Devil."
- Can't I go anywhere without runnin' into you, runt?
- Well, now it seems to me I heard about some kinda offer you had on the table. A safe haven for all the poor mutants still out there in the big bad world. Sanctuary. No questions asked. So, I thought I'd get me a piece of that.
- They're called the Children of the Vault. They're not mutants, but they're not human, either. And the reason they wanna kill me is just 'cause I know they exist. So I guess you all just joined me on the endangered species list.
- You really got no idea who you're dealing with. Don't know why you've made it your business to get into mine. But what I do know is -- there'll be payback for getting in my way... lots of payback.
- I told ya I'd deliver, didn't I? You wanted a war? Sabretooth just gave ya a war.
- Sure you boys ain't hungry? There's plenty for everybody. Just carve off whatever you like. Don't know about ya'll... but I like mine rare.
- Not here to kill you. Far as I'm concerned, you can stay just like this. But I'm gonna make you a promise. You ever find anything--anybody make life worth living again-- I'll be there. This man drinks is on me. As much as he want.
- Soon as you were made mortal... you were as good as dead. I'm just here to make the final cut.
- Oh ye of little faith... I now know what we're after. It's the power to remake the world in my own image. I'm going to become god.
- Yeah-- --you see, we really got too many hostages. And I don't think you're all fit for my new world. So-- --I'm gonna let The Hand use one of them for target practice. Either the boy or the little girl. Pinch, you get to choose.
- "Wolverine rip-off?" Tell Slade I said hi.
- Maybe you were right, Haji. Maybe there's somethin' to a better class 'a kills. Maybe I won't be here for that long. Maybe... I can do better than Logan.
- People are self-centered at their core. Down deep. But it's hard to admit it. Easier to cook up a story you live in. One where you're the hero. One where it doesn't matter how you get what you want-- so long as you get it. That's villiany. That's the ugly thing that won't stop rising up in folks. That's what I was, through and through. That's why we need people who are strong enough to fight those self-serving urges. To stand tall and set an example. And folks inspired to live up to the example--that's how they really change the world. They inspire the rest of us by showing us it's possible to be better. But you knew that, Logan. You pulled yourself up on your own and grew into something better. Now it's my turn to see if I can find that spirit to overcome my past. The heart to push through the glaring eyes that only see the beast I was. You'll see Logan. I'll do it. I'll find it. Spirit of a Wolverine.
- Jumping out of planes without a parachute... always shows your enemies how buck wild you are.
- I'm thinking about how much I hate you... and how lucky you are right now... I hate those bastards more.
- Wade, I ain't usually one to dole out advice, but... what the Hell are you doing with your life? I know you're the poster boy for bad decisions... but you gotta stop and really think for a minute. Look at all those people that got stuck to you. People that ain't gonna heal back up when they get hurt. An Avengers squad. A bunch of dopey second-string Mercs. An innocent family. Everybody's story is gonna end -- except yours. Death won't take you, but it will take them. So take my advice: walk away from it all.
- Are you guys morons? It's obvious what he wants! He's searching for his past!
- No! Who the Hell are you and why are you wearing the Constrictor's getup?
- Forget the flag, Nuke... they're after your pills.
- Ha ha ha! Didn't think I'd forget, did ya, runt?
- Yeah! That's it, little man! Finally cutting loose! Gotta tell ya... the world hasn't exactly felt right since I got "inverted." But look at us now! I bet this is why you came to this world from your dumb future in the first place... to be the berserker this boring dump needs!
- Red, come on. I'm on your side here. I bet I could even help you... with more'n my life force, which doesn't seem to be doing you much good anyway.
- What the Hell is it? Some kind of virus? A weapon? A frickin' horror movie?
- This place is a real @#$% storm. You shoulda run when you had the chance. One of those soldiers is my dead son.
- Nice knowin' you, Strikes. And $@#% you for bringing me here.
- Haha! Making bank and busting goons... this is the kind of thing we coulda been doing all along!
- I'm trying to tell you -- we wanna go to Hell!
- I don't deserve this! I got "inverted"! I'm sorta kinda like a hero now!
- Stryker! You ain't -- getting away -- from me! I'm cancelin' the resurrection!
Conversations with Victor Creed (Earth-616)
All items (65)
- Iron Fist Vol 1 14
- Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 84
- X-Factor Vol 1 10
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 212
- Daredevil Vol 1 238
- Classic X-Men Vol 1 10
- X-Factor Vol 1 52
- X-Factor Vol 1 53
- X-Men Vol 2 6
- Sabretooth Vol 1 1
- Sabretooth Vol 1 2
- Sabretooth Vol 1 3
- Sabretooth Vol 1 4
- X-Men Unlimited Vol 1 3
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 311
- Sabretooth Special Vol 1 1
- X-Factor Vol 1 122
- X-Factor Vol 1 124
- X-Factor Vol 1 128
- Sabretooth and Mystique Vol 1 1
- X-Factor Vol 1 136
- Sabretooth: Mary Shelley Overdrive Vol 1 1
- Sabretooth: Mary Shelley Overdrive Vol 1 2
- Sabretooth: Mary Shelley Overdrive Vol 1 3
- Sabretooth: Mary Shelley Overdrive Vol 1 4
- Wolverine Vol 3 13
- Wolverine Vol 3 15
- Wolverine Vol 3 16
- Weapon X Vol 2 26
- Weapon X Vol 2 27
- X-Men Vol 2 161
- X-Men Vol 2 188
- X-Men Vol 2 190
- Wolverine Vol 3 52
- Avengers 1959 Vol 1 2
- Wolverine Vol 4 20
- Wolverine Vol 2 300
- Wolverine Vol 2 303
- First X-Men Vol 1 1
- Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 30
- First X-Men Vol 1 5
- Wolverine Vol 5 12
- Wolverine Vol 6 3
- Origin II Vol 1 5
- Wolverine Vol 6 10
- Deadpool Vol 5 34
- Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy Vol 1 3
- Avengers & X-Men: AXIS Vol 1 9
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 4 4
- Weapon X Vol 3 2
- Deadpool Vol 6 36
- Weapon X Vol 3 9
- Iron Fist Vol 1 75
- Weapon X Vol 3 13
- Weapon X Vol 3 15
- Weapon X Vol 3 16
- Weapon X Vol 3 18
- Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer Vol 1 2
- Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer Vol 1 3
- Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer Vol 1 4
- Weapon X Vol 3 22
- Weapon X Vol 3 25
- Weapon X Vol 3 26
- Weapon X Vol 3 27