Quotes by William Baker (Earth-616)
- When I saw those bad guys gone good on TV, part of me thought they were crazy. But I gotta admit, doing the right thing like this... It feels pretty damn good. Rico's a good egg. The other guys? Can't say I'm sorry to see 'em locked up. Rico's got a family to get back to. A life. I owed him that... another chance.
- Think I'll kill a third of everyone on earth! Just an idea, popped into my head!
- Web-Slinger, ya put me in the stir once too often!
- The Sandman is still more powerful than any of you creeps!
- "The Death of Spider-Man." It would be my masterpiece. It would be glorious...and best of all... ...it would last forever.
- That dame's trouble, Wizard!
- ...that Flint Marko guy... he was a bad man... I never wanted to be him... ...I was always William Baker...
- When I saw those bad guys gone good on TV, part of me thought they were crazy. But I gotta admit, doing the right thing like this... it feels pretty damn good.
All items (8)