He and the X-Men became aware of that only after having tried to use Time-Sink's powers, unsuccessful, and was informed of that using Delphic divination powers, revealing the rebellion of six personalities:Time-Sink, Chain, Susan in Sunshine, Bleeding Image, Styx and Endgame.
Magneto and Rogue first battled him at Picadilly Circus, before retreat, time for them to encounter Susan in Sunshine and let David absorb her. He then used a speedster personality to abduct A(1) among his duplicates army, face him, and absorb him.
Viral Self-Duplication: Chain spreads himself by touching other people. Those people became exact replica of him, granted with a weapon. The only differences are the number wrote on their collar, and their weapons. Those duplicates are independent in thoughts and actions but all fight in coordination for the interests of the original Chain. This effect is reversible.
Cowardice: The original Chain iteration, "1(A)" is a coward.
Various types of weapons generated by the creation of every duplicate, including modern and futuristic guns, bazookas, bows and crossbows, and swords.
- 2 Appearances of Chain (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Chain (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- Media Chain (Legion Personality) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Chain (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Chain (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Chain (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|