He and his fellows had taken down a first team of recon, and kept in the fight with the second one was sent later. All over the planet, the New Mutants followed, tracked and confronted the Annex Squad, fighting in a Secret War.
At some point, they followed the scouts in Tian, an hidden city in China, where the invaders looked for a power-source to charge their Ghost Box. As the city was powered by the Chinese mutant community living there, dead since the M-Day, they couldn't find it, and so Agent X-13 split from the group with the Box. The artificial mutants mimicked this move, and he was so followed by one of the artificial mutants, one with flight powers, whose was killed by X-13 in San Francisco and whose corpse was found by the X-Men, who started to inquiry on the subject, using the "Triploid Mutant"'s (as was named the dead mutant) notebook relating his track of the invaders.
Forge, thinking the X-Men were joining his fight, show to them the remains of his New Mutants, and after discussions, tried to force them to go though the Ghost Box Forge had found in destroying the first team.
Forge and his New Mutants, including the Chameleon, were seemingly killed. However Forge later somehow resurfaced.
- Chameleon mutation: The Chameleon has displayed those abilities:
- Corrosive saliva
- Super-human agility
- Mind Shielding: This mutant was able to shield his mind in a certain degree (he wasn't detected by Emma Frost at the X-Men's arrival on Tian.
The "Chameleon" isn't his codename but the name given to him by Beast.
- 2 Appearances of Chameleon (Artificial Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Chameleon (Artificial Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Media Chameleon (Artificial Mutant) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Chameleon (Artificial Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Chameleon (Artificial Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Chameleon (Artificial Mutant) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|