Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in 1st story
- Ganke Lee
- Squirrel Girl (Doreen Green)
- Moon Girl (Lunella Lafayette)
- Starling (Tiana Toomes)
- Mass Master (Jack Power)
- Energizer (Katie Power)
- Cloud 9 (Abigail Boylen)
- Riri Williams (Mentioned)
- Sam Wilson (Mentioned)
- D-Man (Dennis Dunphy) (Mentioned)
- Locust (Fernanda Rodriguez) (Mentioned)
- Snowguard (Amka Aliyak) (Mentioned)
- Senator Geoffrey Patrick (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Biokinetic Polymer Suit (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Nova Helmet
- Wasp's Suit and Bio-Synthetic Wings
- Vulture's Wings
Synopsis for 1st story
THE CHAMPIONS RETURN IN TROUBLED TIMES!
• A law is passed that goes against everything Ms. Marvel, Nova and Spider–Man founded the Champions for…But the world still needs heroes, even if the world doesn’t want them right now.
• After Ms. Marvel makes an unexpected and emotional announcement that her team won’t go down without a fight, a group of teen vigilantes gathers to plan their next move. But the C.R.A.D.L.E. task force is hot on their trail, and there’s a spy in their midst…
• Eve L. Ewing (IRONHEART, OUTLAWED) and Simone Di Meo (IMMORTAL HULK: THE BEST DEFENSE and VENOM: ACTS OF EVIL) team up for a dramatic new era of Champions that will define Marvel’s teen heroes for years to come!
- A trailer was released by Marvel on YouTube to promote this series:
|Like this? Let us know!|