Chang Lam was a Chinese scientist who was working to create a more efficient version of the Hulk. When he believed his research was complete, he used it on himself. When he transformed he retained control of his permanently enhanced form because of his lack of mental disorders. He was, at the time of its inception, serving with the Liberators. He was last seen in the Liberators' fight with the Ultimates, battling with Hulk, a fight he lost, after the Hulk pulled his arms off , then punched the top of head off, after which the Hulk ate Lam's remains.
- Superhuman Strength: The Abomination was able to hurt the Hulk with his blows but in the end he was shown to be weaker than him.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
Chang Lam is an experienced scientist
Class 100; Abomination possesses vast superhuman strength and can lift at least 100 tons. The Abomination claims he is stronger than the Hulk but ultimately loses to him, not being able to compete with the Hulk's savage nature.
- 5 Appearances of Chang Lam (Earth-1610)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Chang Lam (Earth-1610)
- Media Chang Lam (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Chang Lam (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Chang Lam (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Chang Lam (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|