Ringmaster framed Spider-Man by using a hypnotic gas and skilled acrobatic performers to fool people into thinking that it was Spider-Man who committed the recent robberies. Spidey does battle with the Ringmaster and his goons, but is forced to leave the scene when the Ringmaster releases all the caged animals to cause panic at the carnival. Spider-Man rescues everyone at the carnival, including Aunt May and Betty, by forcing the animals back into their cages using a water hose. Meanwhile, the Ringmaster's group goes to the First Federal Bank where they commit another crime by robbing the place of a hundred million dollars' worth of gold, with the blame again going to Spider-Man thanks to his hypnotic gas, and Jameson's nephew Mortimer, who was covering the story of the shipment of gold to the bank for the Bugle. The Ringmaster melts down the gold into bars for the cage of Gorgon, his powerful trained gorilla. Spidey tracks down the Ringmaster, and has to defeat him, clear his own name, and retrieve the gold.
Equipment: Ringmaster's Hat
- 4 Circus of Crime (Earth-8107) Members
- 1 Appearances of Circus of Crime (Earth-8107)
- Minor Appearances of Circus of Crime (Earth-8107)
- Media Circus of Crime (Earth-8107) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Circus of Crime (Earth-8107)
- Team Gallery: Circus of Crime (Earth-8107)