The City of the Dead is the name given to the set of mystical towns that can be found underneath different European cities. They were built by the Cult of Entropy during fifteenth and sixteenth century and conceived as "spirit traps" which attract tormented and lost souls, who are unwilling or unable to move on the next realm. Numerous fail-safes were made to both contain these spirits and keep intruders out. From the City of the Dead below Velletri, Italy, Morgan le Fay launched a massive attack with an army of the dead all over Europe.
- 4 Appearances of City of the Dead
- Minor Appearances of City of the Dead
- Media City of the Dead was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring City of the Dead
- Location Gallery: City of the Dead