The exact datation of the Old Ones' origin is unknown, but given they were stated to live before the ancestors of man left the primordial seas, it can be considered that they predate the Age of Dragons and the Elder Days.
The Old Ones
Eventually, the river and its shore-region altered, plains turned into swamps full of reptiles, and the fertiles meadows turned into forest, then jungles. Meanwhile, the earth shook and volcanoes erupted, causing the city to crumble and the river to run jet-black for days with some lethal substance from the depths. Due to the poisonous water they drank, the Old Ones gradually degenerated, and the city kept on its fall. Eventually, only one of them survived, dwelling into the ruins of the city.
Early Hyborian Age
Points of Interest
- The City of the Winged One was created by Robert E. Howard in "Queen of the Black Coast", adapted in Conan the Barbarian #100.
- 1 Appearances of City of the Winged One
- Minor Appearances of City of the Winged One
- 2 Media City of the Winged One was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring City of the Winged One
- Location Gallery: City of the Winged One
- 1 locations in City of the Winged One